Sweet valetine

::Stackson::

It all started 7th grade when Jackson had seen Stiles giving Lydia( who wasn't dating Jackson yet) a piece of homemade chocolate to her on valentines day. Jackson had laughed at his face and had given Lydia a whole box of chocolates while picking the piece that Stiles had made and threw it back to him.

"What's up Stilinski, are you so poor that you can't even afford some chocolate?"

"For your information jackass it actually cost more making homemade chocolate" he snarled back. Well depending on what type of chocolate really, but he wasn't going to tell Jackson that.

Jackson let out a scoff while throwing his arm around Lydia's shoulder. "Whatever. I bet they taste disgusting anyway."

Stiles frowned at that. Baking was something that his mom had taught him before she died. He remembers how they would wake up early on the weekends and baked together. How she would only bake him her special white chocolate cookies for special occasions, blueberry cupcakes for his birthday, apple pie for Christmas. But then he remember how Scott literally let out a moan that Stiles is sure nobody should hear outside of a bedroom, when he ate the chocolates he had given him. His dad hugging him that morning and telling him how they tasted the same as his mothers and how proud she would be that he hadn't given up doing the one thing that they both loved.

So he took out another piece that he had in his hoodie pocket, unwrapped the piece and shoved the piece of chocolate in between Jackson's lips noticing how soft they were before quickly taking a step back and shoving his hands in his pocket.

Jackson made a surprised sound before his whole body relaxed and let out a moan of pleasure. Beside him Lydia giggled making his insides feel all warm an fuzzy. Stiles smirked at Jackson once seeing that the other boy likes his chocolate.

"Yours might cost more but mine were made out of love Jacky, and that beats anything." He said while dramatically putting both hands over his heart before walking away. Because yeah. That how The Stiles rolls.

::

And that's how this weird rivalry between the two of them started. Each year for Valentines Jackson would buy Lydia some flowers and order some chocolates for her and then he would spend the rest of the day looking for a chocolate that would surely taste better than any sweets that Stiles would make.

And Stiles would bake and bake and then bake some more until he found the perfect chocolate, cookie or muffin(depending on what he was making that year) to give to Jackson. He would try to pay attention and listen closely when Jackson would talk about foods he liked in order to use that to his advantage.

::

The 'tradition' that they had made fell apart when Jackson left for London. When stiles had found out that Jackson had left a part of him felt betrayed at the thought that he had left without so much as a goodbye hurt but it's not like they were friends he tells himself, they were just in love with the same girl and nothing more.

"Dude! Now you have a chance with Lydia!" Scott had exclaimed and bumped shoulders with him, with a huge smile on his face.

Stiles had played along and talked about how he was going woo the hell out of her and win her over.

He ignored the weird feeling for Jackson that he didn't really understand what it meant.

Days became weeks and weeks became months.

It was only a couple of months later that they started hearing from Jackson. The first person he contacted was Danny and then the rest of the pack. Stiles was surprised when he got a text early one morning from Jackson. He had stared at the text for a while and that weird tingling feeling in his stomach started again. 'Maybe I ate something bad' he thinks before getting up and getting ready for school. It wasn't until he was in the school parking lot just sitting in his Jeep that he decided to text back.