Color me( in different colors)

The first time it happens Stiles is about to take a bite out of the green apple he had grabbed from his lunch tray when his..um.. His 'little him" wakes up. The sudden heat that sends tingles through his body surprises him and makes him twitch and flail his arms causing him to elbow Scott on the head.

"Dude, are you okay?" Scott asks, finally looking away from Kira, rubbing his head.

"Yeah man, it's uh- nothing. Everything's fine." He sends a sheepish smile toward Scott, scratching his head.

"Okay. If you say so." He's not even done with the sentence when he's already turned back toward Kira.

::

The second time, Stiles is running through the woods trying to find the path back toward his Jeep. He tries to make out the shapes in front of him through the darkness and barely avoids hitting a tree. Jumping over a root and sidestepping some bushes he finally reaches the small trail in between the trees. He follows it until he reaches the spot where Derek's camaro, Scott's bike and his beautiful jeep are parked.

Tripping over nothing just about a foot away from the jeep his body slams into the passenger door. He runs around and flings the door opened before Sticking his hands into his jean pockets, and then his back pockets.. And his sweater pockets.

"Nononono!" He chants as he searches his pockets. He has his both hands in his back pocket when he notices that the keys are already in the ignition.

"Yes!" He cries out and jumps in and starts driving further down the small road.

He's driven for maybe five minutes when something comes flying out the woods and straight into his jeep.

"Holy fuck!" He cries out and parks the car on the edge of the road. "What the hell was that?!"

Twisting his body he reaches toward the back of his car and grabs the bat that Deaton helped him cover in wolfsbane and gets out of the car. Slowly making his way around the car, his eyes searching all around him, he tries to use the brightness of his jeeps headlights to help his see in the dark.

He's almost to the other side of the car when he feels something touch his shoulder. He jumps and swings the bat without a second thought.

He sees a shadow the shape of a body on the floor and he throws his arms up on victory for actually having hit his target.

"Stiles?"

Oh shit.

"Uh- Derek?"

The person on the floor only grunts.

"Oh shi- holy fu- umm.." His hands are still in the air when he looks down and now that his eyes have adjusted to the darkness he can make out Derek's body in front of him.

"Derek? What are you doing?"

"What the hell are you doing out of the Jeep?" Derek growls. And yeah, sure, why not ignore Stiles question.

"Wait.. You ran into my jeep!" Stiles jumps and points a finger at Derek.

"Well, you hit me with A BAT!!"

"It was totally an accident! How was I supposed to know you were going to RUN INTO MY JEEP!!" Stiles flails his arms and throws a glare at Derek, who was finally standing up.

"Stiles-" Derek begins to growl, when a noise coming from the trees catches their attention.

A second later Scott, Kira, Jackson, and Erica come crashing through the trees.

Completely forgetting about Derek he runs over and helps Scott to his feet.

"Dude! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He runs his hands over Scott's body.