Soulmates

~So I wrote a small sterek fic with some soulmate!au and kid!fic thrown in it~

OoOoO

:/:/:

Stiles and Derek have been together for six years and married for two.

OoOoO

They met during the summer after Stiles graduated high school.

By the end of high school all of his friends had met their soulmate. Lydia and Jackson in elementary, Isaac and Allison during their sophomore year and Scott and Kira during their senior year.Even Greenberg had his soulmate.

Scott and Kira were the last ones out of their group that had finally gotten together. He remembers the look on Scott's face when their new teacher(and Kira's dad) had introduced her to the class. Stiles, being Scott's friend his whole life new the name that Scott had on his chest and instantly realized that the new cute asian girl was Scott's soulmate. But it had taken them a couple of months for them to finally get together(Scott's insecurity and Kira thinking Scott was still in love with Allison) and he was happy for them, he was, but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous that everyone around them had found their soulmate but him.

Back then Stiles had known two things about his soulmate. One: that his soulmate was a guy and two: that his soulmate was older than him since he was already born with his soulmark over his heart.

Written in an fancy cursive handwriting the name Frederick was written over his heart in red.

Stiles had never met a Frederick and was afraid that his soulmate was going to be some fifty year old man considering that he can't imagine somebody using an old name like Frederick to name their kid nowadays.

:/:/:

Parking Roscoe in the almost empty parking lot he got out and made his way towards Wolf's Den. It had been a couple of weeks since the new bookstore had opened and now that school was over he could finally visit.

He stopped at the door to admire the poster on the door. The poster was of two wolves laying down and wrapped around each other, one wolf was black while the other was white. While both wolves were beautiful the black wolf was the one to catch his eyes. Looking closer he could see that the black wolfs eyes were a deep red, but not in a way that the demons portrayed in the movies were, it was more of a vermillion red, the type of red that can be seen in the most beautiful sunrise.

He was about to open the door when it swung open and almost hit him in the face.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! Are you okay." He heard a mans voice ask.

"Unngh" Was his clever reply. But honestly, when a man that looks the way the man standing in front of him does you can't be expected to speak full sentences.

"What?" Hot guy said.

Shaking his head he quickly snaps out of it. "I- no. Yeah, I'm okay I just wasn't expecting anybody to open the door."

The man standing in front of him looks as if he's going to say something but bites his lip instead and ohmygod he has the most adorable bunny teeth ever.

Stiles opens his mouth to say something, anything as long as it means making Hot guy say something just so that he can hear his voice again when a voice from inside interrupts him.

"Der! Hurry up or else you're gonna be late." A female voice yells out and Stiles watches as the man looks at him one last time before running out and across the parking lot an gets inside his car and drives off.