Gone Girl

*Bellamy's pov*

My head was spinning in circles. I knew what I did to get in the dropship was wrong but I couldn't just let my little sister go to earth by herself. I was pacing back and forth in the forest as I tried to think of a plan. Once everyone in the Ark finds out I'm the one who killed Chancellor Jaha they're all going to try to kill me. Vice Chancellor Kane told me if I killed the Chancellor he was going to allow me to go to earth. I grabbed my gun and shot Chancellor Jaha because I'm a selfish idiot. The reason why I don't have a bracelet like everyone else is because I'm not even suppose to be here. Of course I couldn't tell Clarke or Octavia what I did because they would think I'm a killer and would never want to talk to me again.

I glanced back at Clarke who was taking care of Octavia. I told her that I was going to go somewhere for only a few minutes but that was a lie. I needed to find a place where I could hide for the rest of my life and watch over my sister. I was thinking of hiding in a cave but I couldn't find any. I thought about what Clarke and Octavia would do once they find out I'm "missing". It's not like anyone would even notice if I'm gone or not. I saw a shed that looked like it was going to fall apart any minute. I collided with another person before I was able to check out the shed.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." I yelled.

"Sorry dude." The boy said. "My names Finn."

"Oh...umm...I'm Bellamy." I replied. I noticed he was holding a heavy wooden stick. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to take off this stupid bracelet."

"But if you do that they'll think you're dead!"

"So?"

"If they think you're-" I stopped talking. If I make them take off their bracelets then the people on the Ark would think we're dead and they won't come to earth which is exactly what I want. "Let me help you." I said as I took the the wooden stick out of his hand. I grabbed his arm and used all my strength to cut off the bracelet. Finally the bracelet came off after seven minutes.

"Thanks dude!" Finn said.

"No problem." I said as he walked away. I knew taking off everyone's bracelet is a evil plan but it's also a genius one. As I was walking back to Clarke I realized if I didn't come back with anything she was going to be curious and ask me a lot of questions. I quickly grabbed a handful of berries from a bush and sprinted toward Clarke.

*Clarke's pov*

"So..." I said trying to break the awkward silence. I tried to talk to Octavia but she would either ignore me or say something stupid back. Bellamy told me it was only going to take him a few minutes yet he's been gone for twenty minutes.

"You don't have to watch me." She finally said.

"I know but Bellamy-"

"So what? Bellamy is always overprotective you have no idea how annoying it is."

"I could tell he cares about you a lot." I said. I waited for her to say something back but she didn't say anything. Finally I saw Bellamy running to me. He was holding a lot of blueberries.

"Did you miss me?" He said with a smile.

"Not really." I replied.

"Stop lying." He quickly said back.

"Can you two shut up!" Octavia yelled. Bellamy walked to Octavia and looked at her arm

"How is she, doctor Griffin."

"Don't call me that." I laughed. "She's fine."

"I got us berries for our trip. I figured since it was going to take us a long time we might as well eat, right?"