Grounders

I watched as Bellamy was crying and screaming. I felt like a part of him blamed me for what happened. He should've stayed here and protect everyone instead of coming to Mount Weather. I wanted to hug him and tell him that everything's going to be okay but I knew right now was definitely not the right time to go near him. It's been an hour since his sister got kidnapped. I tried to calm Bellamy down by saying that it was probably just a game some asshole was playing but he didn't buy that. I told everyone to hide in the dropship because it's probably the safest place for now. The weirdest thing about today was when I counted everyone in the dropship. I counted three times and each time I got the same exact number. 96.

It didn't make sense. We started off with 100 then went down to 97 when three people died when the dropship landed. Without Octavia it would be 96. That would mean that whoever kidnapped Octavia wasn't from The Ark. There had to be people who stayed in earth and survived the nuclear war somehow. Maybe not everyone got a chance to go to The Ark. For 97 years people have been living in earth and we didn't even know. The good news was knowing that we won't die from radiation and can actually survive. The bad news is that these grounders are probably going to want to kill us all.

"I'm going to search for my little sister." Bellamy said loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'm going to need a few people to help me." He said as he pointed at Monty, Jasper, and that Finn guy. After Bellamy threatened to kill Jasper he ran away then came back thirty minutes later. I healed some of his wounds with the medicine we got from the dropship The Ark sent down.

"I'm coming too." I said, trying to sound as brave as possible.

"Oh brave princess. Always wanna save the day, don't you? You aren't going anywhere." Bellamy replied as he shook his head.

"I'm coming whether you like it or not." I crossed my arms.

"No you're not. Murphy, hold her down. Make sure she doesn't do anything." Bellamy said. John Murphy was Bellamy's best friend. He's Bellamy's little bitch and would do anything Bellamy says. Murphy grabbed my arm tightly. I watched as Bellamy, Jasper, Monty, and Finn walked out of the door. I tried to fight back but Murphy was never going to let me go. I put my hand in my pocket and felt a small knife. Before Bellamy and I left to Mount Weather I took a knife with me just in case there was an emergency.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" Murphy said as his grip got tighter.

"For this." Slowly I grabbed the small knife and used it to make a big cut on his arm. His arm started bleeding rapidly and he started to scream. I felt bad for doing that but it was the only way for me to get out of there. I pushed everyone out of my way and ran out the door. As I was running I noticed there was something engraved on the side of the dropship. I went closer to it and saw OCTAVIA BLAKE written on it. I was shocked and confused at the same time. I started to run again before Murphy was able to find me.

While I was running I was yelling Bellamy's name. I decided to quit after my voice became tired because I called his name at least one hundred times. They left about seven minutes before me so I know they couldn't be that far. I walked through the forest not even knowing what I was looking for. I didn't know where to go or where these grounders are hiding. All I know is that whoever did this is definitely going to pay. For the most part it was quiet. I was starting to get bored and wanted to go back to the dropship where everyone else was but first I needed to find Bellamy and Octavia. All of a sudden I started hearing the sound of leaves crunching. I knew someone or something was close to me. I looked around the forest and saw the last thing I wanted to see right now. There was a deer...with two heads staring directly at me. I didn't move a muscle. I expected the deer or whatever it was to run away but it didn't. Instead it was moving closer to me. After a few seconds it started sprinting towards me. I started screaming until I heard two loud gun shots. The deer collapsed to the ground. My eyes were closed and I covered my ears with my hands. When I finally opened my eyes I saw an extremely attractive boy standing right in front of me holding a gun.

"Bellamy?" I whispered.

"Stupid princess...stupid princess...do you ever learn?" He shook his head. Behind him I saw Jasper, Finn, and Monty.

"I was just trying to help."

"I don't need your help." He said as he turned his head to Finn, Monty and Jasper. "I need you guys to take the deer back to camp. When I come back with my little sister there better be food waiting for me."

"I'm not going anywhere. I want to help you find Octavia." Jasper said.

"Fine." Bellamy signed. Finn and Monty carried the deer and walked away. Bellamy turned his head to me."Let's go." He said as I nodded my head. Bellamy, Jasper, and I started walking through the forest. We called her name over and over again. My voice was starting to crack and my legs felt like they were coming off.

"I think we should take a break." I said.

"How could you say that? My sisters life is in danger and you expect me to take a break?" He replied. I almost forget that he would do anything for his sister.

"I agree with Bellamy. We can't stop now." Jasper said. I don't know why Jasper cared about saving Octavia's life so much. I guess when we left them alone together they became close. We continued walking for another hour. Bellamy was coughing and even puked a few times. I told him that he should get some rest but of course he didn't listen to me. Just as I was going to give up I saw a body tied up against a tree. I looked at Bellamy and Jasper and noticed that they also saw the body. We slowly moved closer to the body.

"Octavia?" Bellamy yelled. Jasper and I followed Bellamy as he was running to Octavia. She was covered with blood and looked unconscious. I looked at Bellamy as he untied the rope around her. I never saw someone care about someone else the way Bellamy cares about Octavia which for some reason made me blush.

*Bellamy's pov*

I was going to kill whoever did this to her no matter what. Her body was so fragile. I carefully picked her up. She was the reason why I came here in the first place. I was never going to let anything bad happen to her. I looked at princess Griffin.

"Can you fix her?" I asked

"People aren't objects. You can't fix them." She said.

"You know what I mean."

"I think she's going to be just fine." She said as she used her jacket to stop the blood on Octavia's forehead. I hate to admit it but she looked so beautiful as she was trying her best to save Octavia's life. I tried to look away from the beautiful blue eyed blonde but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was strong, brave, and beautiful. Exactly what I imagine my perfect girl to be like.

All of a sudden my stomach started hurting so much. I puked a few times but now it felt worse. It felt like my whole entire body was falling apart. I knew now was not the right time to ask Clarke what was going on with me. She needs to pay attention to Octavia not me. I tried my best to not throw up in front of them. As Clarke was taking care of Octavia I noticed there was a name engraved on the tree. I looked back at Clarke and she was still taking care of Octavia as Jasper was holding her hand. There was definitely something going on between Jasper and Octavia but I decided to ignore it for now. I looked back at the tree and tried to read the name that was written on it. It took me two minutes to read the name because it was engraved in a weird way. The only name on the tree was CLARKE GRIFFIN.