Chapter One: We're Over!

"Fine, We're over!" I yell and slam the mahogany door. I tilt my head back on the wood door trying to push the crystal tears that were threatening to fall out back. Can't believe he would just let me end it like this. Not even try to stop me from leaving. Just keep walking Allison, I thought to myself. If he doesn't come out then just leave.

I get to my car and turn around hoping out of nowhere he would appear. I sniffle and nod even though no one is there. I get in my car sitting on the beige leather seat and slamming the door a little too hard. I flinch and turn on the car. The engine starts to roar and i run a finger across my water line. I drive home with my heart asking to go back.

I open the door putting the keys in the pot right next to the door. I look at my silver iphone seeing that it's 11:41. I go upstairs and peel the clothes off. And take a  warm shower.

After that, I put on my pajamas and lay down on my comforter. Tomorrow is the first day of senior year and i'm pretty sure i just broke up with my boyfriend. Great. I start watching Youtube videos on my computer as my eyes start closing. I finally give up and my eyes close feeling the last tear slip out.

RING RING RIN- I slap my alarm clock to the floor hissing at the immediate pain of hitting the metal on the alarm. I reach and pick up the blue and silver alarm clock. 5:45, I groan loudly into my cloud like pillow. After hitting the snooze button 12 other times I finally wake up, by falling on the hardwood floor. "Ow." I mumble. I hear a quiet knock on my door. I immediately get myself off the floor and into the bathroom. My mom has this tradition she made all by herself that involved me. She knows how much a adore my sleep so every time on the first day of school she would go to my room and knock really quietly that it wouldn't wake up me just so she could splash ice cold water on me.

I quickly splash some water on my face and went to open my bedroom door smiling at my mother. I see her ready to spill the below freezing ice cold water on my body. Her white smile turns into a frown looking from the water that should've been kept in Alaska and back to me.

"Good morning mother." I say and go to the bathroom to take a shower. "Are you taking a shower?" she asks "yea why?" I ask raising my groomed eyebrow. Her frown turns back into a beaming smile and she dumps the water on me leaving the bucket on my head. I gasp " OH MY GOD WHY IS IT COLDER WHEN I'M AWAKE?" I scream into the bucket not taking it off yet.

I hear her chuckle and leave the room. I scoff and go to take a shower. What a great beginning to the most dreadful day of the year.

I'm out of the shower and go into the closet. I check the time of my phone. 6:30. Okay, if I take 10 minutes to choose what i'm going to wear then I will have 15 minutes to be on my phone and 5 minutes to get to school. I start rambling through my closet.

"Ugh why am i such a failure in life?" After 7 minutes i think i have found a outfit good enough to where people don't think i'm a bum who accidentally took a wrong turn to a high school.  

I put on my red ruffled cropped shirt and button on my white jeans. I tie my white converse and stand up looking at my reflection on the mirror. The sides of the shirt start to rise up my shoulders since it is a shirt that goes to my shoulders. I put them down again and they start to rise a little bit. "Whatever i just won't use my arms because, who needs them anyways." I stated.

I grabbed by Jean Jacket and my car keys from the pot. I ended up not having enough time for morning phone time. I leave my car and I leave to go to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoi this is my new story that I'm working on. I'm going to try to get this one finished by late November because I am planning to submit this to The Polyethnic. Which for whoever doesn't know is a publishing company that works with a lot of people that do contempary and fantasy. I really hope this story is good enough to get picked up by them publishing a book has been my dream since I was 8. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter despite how short it was.