Chapter Two: Phineas and Ferb

I park my car in the parking lot closest to the school building. You're funny if you think i'm really going to walk 7 minutes to get to the school and another 5 minutes to find my locker and classes. I get to the campus area and see someone's similar curly hazel hair. I smirk and run up to them and pull their hair. "Ow what the hell- ALLI" My best friend Riley screams and bear hugs me making everyone look at us like we escaped from arkham asylum.

    "Oh My God I missed you so much. Quick, tell me everything that happened." She smiles creating small wrinkles near her full lips and sea green eyes. I smile along and quickly frown remembering what had happened yesterday. I start to fiddle my fingers and whisper "I think me and Daniel broke up.'

    She nods then relizes what i just said and looks at me with wide eyes. "WHAT?" I flinch slightly and everyone stares at us again. She looks around us and waves a hand "Hi did you all need something?" she askes mean mugging everyone. I nudge her shoulder making her face towards me again. "What happened?" I sigh loudly. "I don't know, everytime i try to talk to him or start a conversation he just nods or doesn't even answer and keeps looking at his phone. He never listens to me.

    She nods biting her fingernails staring at nothing. "Isn't your guys 3 year anniversary next month?" I nod feeling the tears from last night want to come back again. "Yea.." She looks at me her eyes filling up with one of the things i hate the most. Pity. "He's a idiot for letting you go Alli." I nod and try to change the subject. "Anyways let me see your schedule." She hands it to me and i grab mine and compare them.

    I smile "We have AP Calculus, US History,And lunch together." She frowns and crosses her arms "I don't understand why they put me in advance math,I hate math. I smile and we start walking to our lockers which luckily since we had our last class together , they were close to each other.

    "I guess the world hates you." She huffs and unlocks her locker putting her stuff inside. "I blame the global warming." she says normally. "Okay Riles." I hug her goodbye and look on my schedule looking for my first class. "Science - Mr.Russ - Room 183" "okay let's see." I mumble to myself. 179,180,182,183. I look at the name of the teacher to confirm and enter the class.

    A wave of cold air hits me making me have chills. Why are science classrooms so cold? I look around at the seats left. A guy with sunglasses and headphones on just waiting to get yelled at for having sunglasses indoors. A girl that has her phone stuck to her hand. I suck in a breath when i saw the last seat. Daniel with his eyes glued to his phone.

    I roll my eyes and decide to sit with the shades guy. When i look his direction another guy is already sitting there. Okay maybe just with the girl. I think to myself. I start walking over there but another girl gets there before i do. I close my eyes sighing deeply. "Why me?" I ask myself. The bell rings and I have no other option but the sit with daniel. "Hi class." a guy with short curly light brown hair who i assume is Mr.Russ says clapping his hands together. "Welcome to Science class I'm Mr.Russ. I hope you picked your seats carefully because these are your seats for the rest of the year. Of course Only you Alison. It took a lot of self control not to bang my head on the whiteboard table.

    The rest of the day went as smooth as a rutty road. I have 2 other classes with Daniel and lunch. Science and US History were by far the awkwardest. Riley kept staring at the back of daniels head and throwing eraser pieces at him making him look back and making me fall on my butt.

    Riley asked me if i could drive her home because her brother had football practice. I nod and open my car. "How did your day go?" she asks me getting out a book. "Romeo and Juliet" I laugh and roll my eyes at her book choice.

"What?" She asks "It's the book we are reading in English. She just gave it to us before the rest." I huff and go on to answer her question. "Today could've been better. I like our math teacher hate my science teacher. Didn't see nikki so that's good." She nods taking her eyes off the old brown pages. "yeah I didn't see her either. I think she's still Texas."

I stop my car when i get to her house. "Ugh why couldn't summer be as long as phineas and ferb's?" i say hugging her. "Ha I know." she says hugging me back and entering her vintage looking house.

I drive into my garage and unlock the door to my house. I sit or more like slouch on my couch. I pull out my phone unlocking it. I move myself to my side looking at the couch. I had homework but as usual it was just papers to sign and papers for the nurse which i can't complain about because it is the least homework i'm going to have the whole year. Still looking at the tumblr like photos on instagram my mind goes to a certain person. Daniel. I grunt and try to shake my mind to another topic. Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. Stop thinking about him allison. You try to but nothing seems to work. I wonder if he even misses me at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed the second chapter. this one is longer and you finally saw Daniel. What do you guys think of him so far??