♢P r o l o g u e♢

He was irresistible... How could any girl possibly resist him?

He was handsome, cute, funny, perfect body, with a beautiful voice, smile, laugh and just everything about him was something to long for. Every inch of him was screaming about his perfection.

And how could you not?
How could you not fall for him?
How could you resist him?

You knew him, who didn't?

There was no girl in that school that didn't know who he was. There was no girl that hadn't had her heart skipping a beat at his lovely smile.

You couldn't stand him. He always found a way to get on your nerves. You hated him. You hated how every girl screamed after him. Hated the fact that he was surrounded by so many people constantly.

What was so special about him anyway?

At the same time, you desperately cared about him. So much.

Sometimes you cared too much, and you hated yourself because of it.

You hated how these girls ran after him everywhere, how they exploded for a wink of his. How they had made up expectations of his personality, behavior without actually knowing him. While they hadn't even talked to him once.

It got on your nerves. You couldn't stand that fact. That he got everyone so blown away with such simple actions. You hated the fangirls, squealing for something as banal as him running his fingers through his hair.

They didn't know him.

Who were you to talk like this anyway?

His best friend.

And who said you didn't?