♢9♢

Author's P.O.V

The day had reached the lunch hour, and people had started filling the cafeteria, the cheerful chatter lingering through the large walls.

Ha Jin took her seat at a roundtable, as well as she delicately placed her tray with food in front of her.
When her friend Lisa had seated herself next to her, Ha Jin had already begun poking her food with the fork.

Even if she was not necessarily hungry, she forced a mouthful of pasta into her mouth, hesitantly chewing the bland food. Her friend was babbling about something, though she had stopped listening long ago.

Ha Jin glanced ahead of herself, her eyes meeting another's. The person had now gotten her full attention and Lisa's voice had by now become just a sound among the loud chatter of the cafeteria.

Those eyes were familiar. The girl on the other side watched Ha Jin with confusion as Ha-jin had unconsciously begun smirking.

Y/n. Ha Jin hadn't forgotten the little come back she had fired at her not so long ago. Ha Jin never had never forgotten what Y/n had done to her, said to her, how she had made her feel.

She scanned the rest of the table, and a hint of curiosity blinked inside of her when she saw Baekhyun leaving the table. Just like a lightning, an idea had popped in her mind. She stood up, and left with her tray, forcing Lisa to come along.

They reached Baekhyun, leaving their trays before actually talking to him.
Before he could go any further, Ha Jin poked her shoulder, a smirk stretching out on her lips as fast as Baekhyun had turned around.

At first, he had faced her with a confused expression, but as soon as he had realized it was at her, irritation flashed on his face, his eyes squinting into an angry glare. Ha Jin ignored the rude reaction and kept cool, the smirk never leaving her red lips.

"What do you want?" He spat, the mix of anger and irritation was clear in his voice.

"Nothing, just thought I'd drop by and tell you that your little friends right there, they're talking shit about you." She stated cheerfully while pointing her manicured finger in Y/n and Minah's direction.

Baekhyun just raised an eyebrow at her, his expression telling her she was being lame. Just her presence was making his blood boil as he only wanted to avoid seeing her.

"Bullshit," Baekhyun stated, immediately declining her words. Ha Jin's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, trying to keep her mood on the calmer side.

She just shrugged at him and started admiring her perfect nails.
"Well if you don't believe me sure, don't be too shook when you'll hear it yourself." She then said nonchalantly, a hint of challenge playing in her sentence, waking up a slight curiosity inside of Baekhyun.

He scowled, trying to hide the fact that her words had started having an effect on him even if he didn't want to. He'd never even dare to think that Y/n and Minah would do such a thing behind his back. They wouldn't, right? They weren't the types to do such a thing.