Ch. 21

I invited Mali to hang out with Em and I back at my place. They had to take a taxi to my apartment though because my motorcycle couldn't fit three people.

I arrived there ahead of them. I opened my door and Mike comes running to me. I pet his head and hug him.

"Hey Bud!! I missed you!!" I say while rubbing his head. A knock on the door interrupts our little moment. I open the door and instead of just Mali and Emma, I see Jaxon, Reece and Kaden as well.

"We bumped into them" Emma rolls her eyes. She knows what happened between the four of us and is very annoyed with them.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with the most popular girl in school AND the hottest guys in school" Mali whispers to me.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask them

"We wanted to hang out too!!" Reece says

"Reece got hungry." Jaxon and Kaden say in unison

"Well, lucky for you, I pre-made some food." I say. I take out a bunch of macaron's that I made yesterday. The guys and Mali hungrily look at the pastry. Emma laughs at their reactions.

I set them out on the table. Reece tries to reach for one, but I slap his hand away. He looks at me and pouts.

"Why???" He says

"My friends first" I say

"We are your friends!!"

"No. You're acquaintances."

Emma moves past them and takes a macaron. She thanks me and lets Mali take one. After the two got, the boys looked at me.

"Kaden goes first." I say. He smirks at them and takes one. He faces them as he eats the pastry.

"Then you guys can get one too. I don't care who goes first" I say. They both excitedly grab one and take a bite. They moan in delight.

"This is so amazing!!" Mali exclaims

"Ohhh I've missed this" Reece moans as he takes another bite.

They continue to praise my cooking and I smile thankfully and proudly at them. Emma takes another one and glances at the clock.

"He's late" She says

"Mmm. Yeah he is." I nod my head as I look at the clock

"Who's late?" Mali asks

The door bursts open and in comes the one Em and I are waiting for.

"I thought I locked the door..." I mumble to myself

"HARLEY! HARLEY! HARLEY!!! LOOOOOOOK"  A hyper Chris comes bouncing in the kitchen. He ignored the others in the room and made a beeline towards me. He dangles a key in front of me.

"What am I looking at?" I ask

"Well, now that you've finally decided to start locking your doors, I can no longer burst in here when I want. Sooooo I stole your keys one day while you were sleeping and made a copy!!! Now I can unlock the door and burst in anytime!!!" He says excitedly

"So much for privacy" I sigh

"Hehehehehehehe"

"Is that why you're late today?" Emma asks him

"Oh hey Emma!!! Yeah, that is why I was late" He says. I bring out his and my batch of macarons. I made one especially for us because we both like the same flavor. I eat half and eats/ takes home the other half.

"Here you go! Mint Chocolate Macarons" I lay it out for him.

"Thank youu!!!" He hugs me tightly. He takes one and turns around. His eyes widen in surprise as he sees the others.

"Oh!! Hello!! I didn't realize you had other guests Har" Chris says. His eyes narrow at Jaxon.

"I know right." Emma says

"Well...As long as Har is okay" He shrugs. He then truns to Mali with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you!!! I'm Chris. I'm the person who got Har out of her shell. I'm also her closest friend!" He says

"Hi! I'm Mali. I'm Harley's new friend." Mali says

"I already know you three" Chris looks at the boys with a judging look. He replaces it with a big smile as he looks at me.

"Thank you for these wonderful delicious Macarons. I, unfortunately, won't be back for dinner because I have a project to do at my friend's house. I'll be there until tomorrow, so don't miss me too much." Chris says

"Okay! I'll just give the left over lasagna to Emma" I smile innocently. Chris LOVES pasta. He loves Italian food in general.

"Y-your making lasagna?" He says

"Yup! I only made a few though cause I ran out of ingredients. I will be making pizza though." I say

"Yes." I hear Reece whisper under his breath

"I-I won't be able to have some?" He asks

"Nope! Oh hey look at the time. You should probably go now, your friend is waiting. I'll see you tomorrow, Chris. Byee!!" I push him out the door and close it. Emma laughs at this.

"You're not actually gonna make pizza are you? Don't get me wrong, I love your food, but I don’t know if I can wait for it to cook. I might eat the pizza cold and raw." Jaxon says. His stomach growls for proof of his hunger. We all laugh at him.

"Nah. I'm just gonna order.  I'm too lazy to cook today." I say. Emma takes out her phone and calls the pizza place.

"Thanks, Em."

"No problem."

Everyone takes a seat. I was at the end side of the couch and had my legs up. It laid on top of Emma and Kaden. Jaxon stayed at the solo chair while Reece and Mali stayed on one of the bean bags. Why do you have so many chairs, you may ask. I only actually have a couch and solo chair because it was my grand parent's. The many bean bags are Chris'. He brought it here one day to make a pillow fort. Why he has so many bean bags is beyond me.

"I don't think your friend likes us" Jaxon speaks up. Reece and Kaden nod in agreement.

"Yeah. They don't" I laugh

"Yup. We don't" Emma glares at them, specifically Jaxon.

Jaxon looks at me and smiles. He takes out his phone and I suddenly receive a text.

From: Bad

I'm not giving up.

From: Me

If my friends don't like you, then I won't either

From: Bad

I guess I'll just have to make them like me. Everyone likes me.

From: Me

Why are you even doing this?

I looked up at him. He put down his phone and grinned. He then tuned into the other's conversation. I shake my head at him.

God boys are so confusing.

///////////////