day 30 - doing something hot

FYI: This will be describing Drarry's first time, as I think it would be nice to write about that, so it will have been early November.

The door to the dormitory flew open, Harry pushing Draco in through the open doorway, clumsily kissing each other as they went. Harry awkwardly kicked the door shut behind him and then thrust Draco backwards onto the bed. Draco propped himself up on his elbow and locked eyes with Harry, who bit his lip seductively and lifted his head as he unbuttoned his shirt, showing off his impressive jawline.

Harry pulled his shirt off, revealing his flawless chocolate-coloured skin. Harry heard Draco gasp as his silver-grey eyes grazed over Harry's skin. Harry bent down, putting all his weight into his hands as he leaned into the mattress and dipped his neck, pressing his lips against Draco's and kissing him softly.

He quickly undid the buttons on Draco's shirt and pulled it off. He gasped when he caught sight of the scars across Draco's pale chest. He delicately ran his finger along the longest one.

"Are these from...?" Harry asked, looking up from the scar and staring at Draco, who looked helpless, lying shirtless and flat on his back, Harry propped up on his hands and hanging over him.

Draco nodded. "Yeah."

Harry felt a sting of guilt. "I - I don't think I ever really apologised for that. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Potter," said Draco quietly. "It was a long time ago."

"Two years isn't a long time," Harry whispered shamefully. 

"I deserved it."

"No," Harry shook his head. "You didn't. Nobody could possibly deserve that."

Draco smiled, and the two looked at each other for a moment, and then Draco suddenly put his hands on the back of Harry's head and pushed it down gently, and Harry took this as a cue to start kissing Draco's chest.

Harry stood up again for a second to undo his belt and kick off his trousers, then he bent down again and brought Draco's arms above his head and pinned him down. He dipped his head again and kissed Draco's neck.

Draco gasped, wriggling his hand out from Harry's grip and grabbing a fistful of Harry's soft black hair from the back of his head. He unpinned his other hand and ran it up and down Harry's back.

Thirty minutes later, they were both lying flat on their backs, breathing heavily. Their hair stuck to their forehead from the perspiration that glistened on their bodies. The bedspreads had been thrown off in the midst of things, and only the thin blankets remained, cascaded over their tangled bare legs.

"That-" Harry panted. "-was fucking incredible."

Draco nodded. "Too fucking right, Potter."

He propped himself up on his elbow and traced Harry's jawline with his finger. "Well done."

"You too," Harry grinned and sat up, kissing Draco and then rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Fuck. I'm exhausted."

"As am I," Draco lay down again. "Good night, Potter."

"Night, Malfoy," Harry grinned and lay down beside Draco. "Spoon?"

Draco nodded. "Spoon."

Harry wriggled closer and put his arms around Draco. Both boys fell asleep that night wanting nothing more than to be lying there with each other. 

--

Hey, everyone! Sorry that this one took a while to get to you - I've been a bit busy trying to come up with a plausible scenario for this. I apologise that it didn't get very graphic, but I'm not comfortable with writing anything more than this (or day 12) YET.

Also, if you know me in person, please, please, please DO NOT drill me about this. If you're shook just text me and I'll send you a message I've prepared in advance explaining everything.