How Stupid are You?

Chapter 16

How Stupid are You?

{Dylan's POV}

Our lips pressed harder. Tongues swirling together. Moans and groans were the only sounds that filled the room. Every touch was like fire, as his hands ran down my body. I was almost unconscious from the high amounts of pleasure and the fact that we were doing the very thing we were forbidden to do was making everything even more intense.

The friction between us, the holding back, it was too much. I wanted him so bad. I needed him. But we couldn't. It would only hurt me more when he left.

His lips trailed down my neck and to my bare chest. I moaned as his tongue twirled around my nipple. My mind was going a thousand directions at this point. I couldn't think straight any more. There was too much to handle. And Liam, he made me feel wanted. Unlike Zack.

“Liam...” I said breathless. He moved his lips back to my lips as we shared once again another heavy passion filled kiss. He pulled back looking in my eyes. I wished, I had meet him before. We could have been happy together. But, we will never be able to stop this. I mean, how can I quit someone that makes me feel so special, so loved?

Liam intertwined our hands together and flipped us over so that I was laying on top of him. I rested my head on top of his chest. I sighed.

“What's wrong?” Liam asked. I looked up at him. His cheeks were a little flushed, his lips swollen, and his hair was sticking lightly to his face from the heat we had been creating. He was everything I could ask for. Caring, loving, amazing conversation, and good looks was the bonus. Why couldn't we be together? It would make life so much easier!

“I just... I just wished that we could be together. It would make life so much more easier, you know?” I said looking in his beautifully dark eyes. Ugh, he's just so amazing! He sighed.

“I know that, because that's what I want. But I can't keep you away form your real love.” He said, looking me in the eyes.

“Well, what if your my real love?” I asked. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Then I’ll be waiting.” He said smirking. I laughed at that, and kissed him lightly again. Just as we were getting into the kiss I herd my phone go off. Groaning I reached over Liam to get my phone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Dylan? This is Micheal. One of Zack's boyfriends.”

“Ya, I know you. What's up? Is Zack ok?” I asked getting slightly worried. Ok, make that completely worried.

“Umm, well I just found him passed out by my trashcan an hour ago, and he wouldn't wake up so I took him to the hospital-”

“Which hospital!?”

“The one right down the street form the school. But-”

“I'm on my way.” I said hanging up before he could say anything else. Liam looked over at me with concern, “Zack's in the hospital.” His eyes widened before we went into superman speed grabbing our tops and pants and rushing out to Liam's car and driving to the hospital. We didn't say a word to each other. I just started thinking that I was the cause of Zack's stupid behavior! I almost threw myself out of the car. How could I be so stupid? Letting Zack get to me to the point of where I was even remotely thinking about being with someone else!? And why did it take what could be Zack's death for me to notice it! We pulled up to the hospital and I ran into the hospital in a panic.

“Dylan! Calm down!” I heard someone call out to me. I turned around to find Michael running to catch up to me. I had seen him and Zack around before so I learned his name was Michael and that he just so happened to be one of the guys in Zack's little cycle of boyfriends.

“Where's Zack? Is he ok? What the fuck happened???” I asked picking up Michael and shaking him harshly.

“He's in a room. The doctors say he'll be fine. And I really don't know, I had woken up from passing out about an hour earlier and found Zack's body right by the trashcan and he wouldn't wake up. I knew he had some drugs-”

“Drugs! You guys were doing drugs! Wait why am I surprised about that!? What did he take!?” I asked shaking Michael again.

“All I know is that he took some E and then he had a whole bunch of drinks . I don't exactly know what he was mixing! Look Dylan, I’m on your side so could you please set me down!” I lightly let Michael slip out of my grasp before dropping to the ground and crying my eyes out. I felt pathetic. I couldn't even breathe anymore.

“Where … where is he?” I asked quietly. Michael guided me into Zack's room. Seeing him there all pale and lifeless made me start crying again. I really didn't know how to react to all of this. I was in love with Zack, but I wanted Liam. Yet here I was in Zack's hospital room, alone, and all I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself. I walked over to his bedside and grabbed his hand.

“You fucking asshole! I hate you, you know that? Because no matter how much I want to hear you say that you don't deserve me and that your falling apart because of this, I know you won't because you have too big of an ego to do anything about it. And I want to tell you that I love you and hear it in return. But I know that won't happen either. And maybe this whole thing between me and you is a mistake and that we should just give up. But you know what? I’m tired of having to put up with your shit about not loving me because I know you do. I’m fighting for you wither you like it or not.” I said my voice cracking at random points and tears streaming down my face.

“Your right... I don't deserve you.”

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! OH YA! Haha, I'm so evil >:D. Anyways, I love Dylan and  Zack. Sorry for all of you who want to rip me apart for the begging! I will try to not make you guys wait too long. This story just got so popular for some reason! :) Hehe, thank you guys for all of your amazing support!

Dedicated to the person I'm married to on Wattpad!!! XxsexycheesecakexX, love her and her comments! She is an example of how you guys should comment. But I except any comments!!!! :D

Ok bye, love you people! <3

P.S. Because Michael is becoming a very important person in the story I need an idea of who should play him. Any ideas?