Please Satisfy Me

A/N  Ok so the following has Rated-R content. SO if you don't like please don't read and skip down to the big space. Lets all be mature adults about this. Thank you and enjoy.

Chapter 21

Please Satisfy Me

{Zack's POV}

As soon as Dylan said he wanted to take this all the way, I felt my whole body set on fire with passion and I couldn't help but smile as I heard him say that. That meant that he trusted me enough to do this. And that he loved me enough to seal the deal.

I kissed him again as I started to grind are lower half's together. His hands gripped my hips and pushed me more into him as we both moaned loudly. So much pleasure was running through me. I felt him harden and I was sure my pants were the tightest they have ever been. I broke the kiss and moved down his body leaving a trail of hot kisses everywhere I touched.

When I got down to his pants I watched him watching me as I popped open his pants button. I took off his pants and threw them where ever. I rubbed the increasing bulge in Dylan's boxers, which was very encouraging by the way. He moaned and dropped his head back onto the pillow biting his lip. Oh god, he looked so sexy. I almost wanted to cum from the sight of him holding back.

I was finally about to actually see what was going inside me. I had always dreamed about this moment! Well I mean I've seen it once before, but it was in the boy's bathroom and all I could register was that it was a monster and he tasted good. Slowly I pulled off his boxers and his completely hard member sprung free. Damn. That is one huge banana. I looked back up at Dylan to see him blushing hard. Aww, it's like as soon as I see his d!ck he wants to get all shy. I slightly licked the head of his hard member and he moaned loudly.

"T-tease!" He breathed out. I smirked at him before licking his full length.

"You know it baby!" I said before taking all of him in. Dylan physically just gave up and gave into my skillful abilities. He moaned louder as his hand grabbed a handful of my hair and started thrusting deeper into my throat. I pulled him out of my mouth with a pop and kissed back up his stomach and chest. I connected my lips with his as I felt his hand started to rub me though my jeans for the fourth time today. I moaned into his mouth and pushed his hand away.

"No, no... not while I still have my pants on. I don't want anymore stained!" I said as I started to take them off. Dylan chuckled lightly and watched me take off my pants. His eye tracing every detail of me. I rolled my eyes at him and crawled back on top of him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I laughed at him and his cute little pout. I traced his lips with my finger and then place a small and loving kiss on them. He growled slightly and oh god, if I wasn't already feeling the tightness in my own boxers! Now it's painful. He flipped us over so that I was on the bottom. Well I knew I was going to end up here sometime!

I felt his hands trail all over my body making me shiver from the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving. His hands went straight to the front of my boxers and I groaned. Fucking Dylan. My breathing was irregular now and him moving his hand faster wasn't helping. But he was teasing the hell out of me by not touching me directly. Then again it might be a good thing because I'm pretty sure I would cum immediately if he did.

"D-dylan... please, touch me!" I cried out. I couldn't help it. I needed him to touch me. He did as I asked and my boxers were removed and he grabbed me firmly. I gasped and moaned hard as he started stroking me. Oh dear god, please don't make me cum yet!

Dylan leaned over me and kissed all over my body and face as he continued to jerk me off. I gather myself for a long enough time to realize that he was jerking himself off too. I pulled him closer to me our faces inches away from each other as I was gasping for more air. We crashed our lips together and I just couldn't take this foreplay anymore. I pushed his hand away from me and spread my legs farther apart.