Jeff x anorexic male reader

The end of yet another day of bullies, teasing, and pushing, finally. I slowly step off the bus and get the mail. There was one letter that was completely black. My curiosity grows as I continue to ignore it. I set the letter on the dinner table as I walk in the house. I didn't want to open the letter just yet, I was feeling sick from starving myself again. As I walk to the bathroom I begin to get nervous and paranoid. Someone was staring at me. I could feel it. I look around but saw no one, so continued to the bathroom. I turn the faucet in the tub on and run a warm bath. I undress and feel the tears start coming. Flashbacks of school came back. It was terrible, a terrible day... just like everyday. Bullies, boyfriend broke up with me, got in trouble for not doing my work, almost passed out in the middle of walking to my next class, got shoved around by people in the halls and outside, etc.
I step in the tub, tears falling into the water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a bath, I sat down down on the couch and flipped the tv on. My paranoia came back. As I look around I notice how quiet everything is. Usually the air runs loud and the fire alarm beeps every 6 seconds. That's when a sudden shatter of glass sets off the alarm. I gasp and run to my room. I look around for a place to hide and my eyes meet the window. Someone was already looking in on me. I scream as I notice his face. Pure white with two eyes completely eyelid-less, and a carved smile. The guy breaks the window and climbs in, knife in hand. I begin to run away but get tackled. I get pinned down on my back. I stare into the unblinking eyes with tears streaming. Everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake to find myself tied to a chair in a dim room. The room smelt of blood and something rotting. I try to calm myself down, but fail as I hear the sound of a door open and slam closed. I squeeze my eyes shut and wait. When I hear nothing, I slowly open my eyes. There he was.
"The name's Jeff, Jeff the Killer." The guy says.
"W-what are you going to do to me, J-Jeff...?" I stutter.
"Not much." Jeff says and twirls his knife on one finger.
I begin to shake as Jeff leans closer.
"What I'm gonna do to you will only hurt a little bit..." Jeff whispers seductively.
I gulp and feel Jeff's lips press against mine. My eyes widen but I don't do anything. As Jeff pulls away, he unties me, grabbing my wrist so I don't go anywhere.
"You're so skinny... you have to eat more..." Jeff pulls me into a hug.
"..." I rest my head on his shoulder.
I guess I could get used to this guy...