Eyeless Jack x blind reader

As a 16 year old boy, I get to stay home alone, even if I'm blind. I've been blind ever since I was born. I don't mind it, but I would love to see things when people say something is beautiful. As I lay down on my bed with my dog, I realize the room had gotten cold and a presence filled the room. The dog felt it too and quickly looks around. I feel the dog get up and hop off the bed. I scramble to keep the dog next to me, but fail. I begin to breathe heavily as I hear shuffling coming towards the bed.
     "Hello (y/n)." A voice says.
     I gasp and hide under my covers. I feel the bed sink from a weight. The stranger was sitting on my bed! I feel the covers slowly uncover me.
"Please don't fear me, I won't hurt you." The stranger said, "I've been watching you for a long time. The name's Jack, Eyeless Jack."
"Why don't you have any eyes?" I ask a bit comfortable with the Jack.
"Long story..." Jack whispers.
I feel two strong arms wrap around me. I couldn't move. I was so comfortable in the guys arms. Why am I so comfortable around this guy? Why do I feel this way? I'm a boy, he is a boy, I didn't think I felt this way towards men!
"You're so stiff! I told you I won't hurt you, your different, special." Jack hugs me more and leans away. I could feel his breath on my lips and knew he wasn't far from me.
"So handsome..." Jack presses his lips against mine, tenderly.
I kiss back with a blush and feel Jack smile in the kiss. I love this stranger that goes by the name Jack. I love him very much.