Ticci Toby x shy male reader

The woods. My favorite place to go when I'm feeling down. I popped my earbuds in and started listening to my favorite music. I saw the small stream I usually sit by and sat down. There was a piece of paper on the ground. My name was on it, so I looked at it. It was a note. It read "I'm coming for you, there is no way you can run, no way you can hide...- your secret admirer"
I never knew I had a secret admirer. I'm the weirdest boy in the neighborhood and at school. I folded the paper up neatly, happy to know someone loves me. I put the paper in my pocket and blushed as I though of who the person was. Yeah it a little weird that the person knows where I go when I'm down, but still, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me!
As I sat there, I heard a twig snap over the loud music that was playing, which meant the person was pretty close. I stood up and looked around but no one was there. I wanted to ignore it, but my whole body told me to run, so I listened and started running back to the house, a bit let down that I didn't get to let off some sadness. I ran but didn't find the use of it anymore. I was tired, weak, and out of breath. I'm not the most active person, so running even a mile is hard even the first two steps and I'm done. I sat down at a tree and tried to catch my breath. Another song came on which blasted in my ear and made me jump. I take my earbuds out and put them in my pocket. Another loud twig snapped, but I decided to surrender. It could just be someone nice.
"(Y/N)..."
I look over and see a guy. (Im not going to say what he looks like so look at the picture). I blushed as I realized the guy was really cute and tall. I stood up and remembered the letter. As I pull it out the guy comes closer. I could smell blood on him, which made me stop and look at him. He had blood on his shirt. I gasp and drop the paper in mud. I didn't care as I took a few steps backwards. The guy didn't stop walking towards me, so I turned around about to run until my arm was grabbed. I scream but only a few muffled ones came out as a hand was placed over my mouth. I'm pulled in by the guy and I felt his hand let go of my arm and quickly wrap it around my waist.
"I'm you secret admirer. I've been watching you since you moved here... so a couple weeks. The name is Toby, Ticci Toby, and you are mine. Toby tilts my head back and uncovers my mouth, replacing his hand with his lips after pulling his mouth mask. My eyes grow wide as my heart skips a few beats. As Toby pulls away, I stared into his eyes, blushing. I look away, super embarrassed. I liked the kiss and all, but I wasn't ready. What if my lips are chapped? Did I lick my lips and my breath smells bad before we kissed? Craaaaaap! I got so embarrassed that I didn't realize Today was in front of me, bending down so he was my height.
"You alright?"
I nod and wrap my arms around his neck before planting another kiss on his lips. It was his turn to blush. I smile nervously.
"I love you, (y/n)." Toby caresses my cheek.
"I love you too, Toby."