*Harry One Shot (You're sick)*

You had been coughing all night and you were quite sure it was bothering Harry to death. Turning over, you attempt to hold in another cough and bury your head in your pillow. “Kitten?” You hear a husky Cheshire accent say softly to you, wrapping his nice, toned arms around your waist.

“Hmm?” you mumble into the pillow.

“You feel okay, honey?” Harry asks , softly.

You muffle another cough in response then push away the hair sticking to your sweaty forehead. You feel the bed sink down a bit closer to you then your boyfriend’s fingertips grazing your arm. “Shhh , you’re okay” He whispers and kisses your nose; then slowly he presses his stubbly cheek against your forehead, holding it for a minute. “(y/n) , Baby you’re burning up!” He says looking at you worried. You cough and rub your eyes , looking up at him innocently. “I’ll be right back , okay? Stay put,” He orders you; Like I would go anywhere, you think to yourself. In a records time he pokes his head through the door, his silky curls falling everywhere. You look him up and down; Only in his boxer briefs and holding a small glass of water and a bottle of tablets he smiles at you sympathetically, returning to your side once more. Harry spills two tablets into the palm of his hand and shoves his hand as well as the glass of water, towards you. You take the glass from his hand and pop the tablets quickly into your mouth, sipping on the water as Harry pulls you into his lap. “You’ll feel better soon, baby girl, I promise,” He coos softly and takes the empty glass, setting it on the bedside table.

“Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old”

He begins to sing, grinning down at you sweetly.

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love”

He continues to sing to you, softly, lulling you back to sleep like a child.