Prologue

The night of her wedding was a treacherous one. The happiest night of her life was actually her nightmare. It was the start of a phenomenal night. Everyone was happing and cheerful, she was with the love of her life. Until they happened. They came out of nowhere, circling them with their swords, chanting their rituals. They started picking them off one by one. The fires soared higher with each body. The smell turned sour. The sacrifices larger. And it was all for her. Their leader wanted her. Wanted her for things unimaginable. Their leader was her biggest enemy...her brother. 

The two siblings had always been very close. As children of the Gemini coven and the Parker family they had to be. The girl was a good daughter, but the boy was an abomination. he grew up thinking he was a monster so he became one. His name was Kai. His poor little sister Audrey. She knew of his sociopathic ways, for she had been a victim of them. She had tried to accept him, wanted too even. she wanted to be okay with it. He went too far into the void one day and she ran from him. She had to get away from all the years of pain. She ran and never looked back. She went off the radar. Audrey gave up her family and even her magic to get away from her brother. 9 years passed with no words, letters, calls, nothing. Everyone thought she was dead. Her treacherous brother mourned for her while being trapped in the prison world. 9 years ago Audrey did die. She had to die in order to be reborn into a new woman that hadn't been tainted by her brother. Audrey died that night so Anastasia could be born. It wouldn't be until the night of her wedding that she would see her brother again. there he would take back what was his.