Chapter 3

"That conniving little bitch." Kai Parker has it up to here with his family being phenomenal disappointments to him and he was not about to let his sister, the only person he loved, become one as well.

"If she thinks that she can forget about me and go on with her life like nothing happened, she has another thing coming." Kai grumbled to himself while crossing the road to a nearby bar. He was on the Whitmore College campus trying to get an alcoholic beverage to settle his nerves before he goes on the journey to punish his little sister. She was not getting married. She wasn't. He wouldn't allow it. She was his. His. No one else's and especially not someone whose name was Lucas King.

"What kind of pretentious name is Lucas King anyways. Sounds like an asshole. I can't believe you Audrey. And changing your name to Anastasia, yeah that's going to change. You're my Audrey and always will be" to nearby walker Kai knows he looks crazy talking to himself but he wasn't in the mental state to stop it.

Kai entered the weirdly empty building and strutted straight up the bar demanding a drink.
"I need something strong enough to make me forget my existence but not make me look like a girl." The bartender whose named happened to be Liv Parker did not know that the man sitting across from her was her long lost brother Kai Parker.

"I'm goin to need to see some ID" Kai graciously takes out his 9 year old wallet and gives the girl he knows is his sister, his ID.

"Malachai Parker...." Liv felt her body freeze before she took of running, throwing the chairs and tables behind her path to slow Kai down.

"Tell me where she is Liv and I won't hurt you. Just tell me where my girl is. I saw that she was supposed to get married and I can't let that happen. She's making a huge mistake and I'm back so I'm going to stop it." Liv knew where her sister was because she had been keeping tabs on her since she knew that she changed her identity to go to school at Mystic High. Kai couldn't know the information which Liv had no one would be safe from his wrath.

"She belongs to me!" Kai screams charging Liv. Kai still has some magic left from Jo's knife and forcefully put Liv to sleep. He knew that she wouldn't tell him anything without a little force.