Chapter 5

"This can't be happening. Please this can't be happening." All Anastasia could think about on her way home was of her disowned brother. A man she hadn't seen in 9 years. A sibling that betrayed her and forced her to run away. A villain that made her hide her powers.

"He's in the prison world. I saw him be put in the prison world. There's no way he's here. I'm just making stuff up." As she mindlessly talks to herself she runs straight into her fiancé.

"Ana slow down. Are you okay baby? Tell me what's wrong." All Ana saw was her brother coming into her life to kill the love of her life. She couldn't let this happen. "Babe, let's get married."

"Ana what are you talking about. You need to calm down and tell me what's happened to get you so shooken up." But Ana's mind was set.

"Nothings wrong. I'm tired of waiting to marry you. Let's do it tonight. In the meadow. We will invite our friends and family and get it done there. And we will have a huge bonfire afterwards to celebrate. I don't care but I want to marry you tonight." If she married him tonight she would forever be bound to him by the laws of magic. There would be nothing that Kai could do to stop it.

"Honey are you sure you're ok? I'm all for getting married but do you think you're kinda rushing it? I mean you kinda just decided in five seconds to get married in the woods?" Lucas knew something was up.

"I've waited seven years for this moment. I don't want to wait anymore. I love you and I want to be with you forever." Time was ticking and it needed to happen quick. If Kai truly was here, he would stop at nothing to get her back

"Ok I'll start setting everything up. I'll call our people. Don't worry about anything just leave it to me. You just lay down and rest babe. You look a little pale and are scaring me."

"I love you Lucas." The kiss she gave him was full of all the love she possessed. Lucas directed her to their bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Silently closing the door he left.

All Ana could think about was her brother. What is his plan? Where is he? What's his angle? Then her mind went to the bar and how destroyed it was. How Tyler's girlfriend was missing. And her name was Liv. The same name of her sister...

"SHIT"