Forever

You were walking home when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You immediately assumed it was Bakugo. "I'm not coming, have your stupid study session-" you were cut off by the sight of blood coming from the ground ahead of you. It took you a second to realize that that blood wasn't your quirk "What the hell?!" You turned around to find the man who had red eyes staring at you with blood floating around his body. Your eyes widened and you jumped a few meters away as you prepared  your black matter for a potential fight. "Who the hell are you, and why are you following me" he stood there in fazed, all you could see was his eyes everything else was covered by his hood and his mask. "Come with me" you were baffled "w-what, come with you? Who the hell are you and why would I ever come with you?!" You started to look around for a way out or something you could distract him with. Suddenly the ground started shaking beneath you and blood cane rushing out of it around you squeezing your body. He walked closer and said "I'll ask again, come with me" you struggled and gritted your teeth from the pain of the blood squeezing you. You managed to let out a shaky "never.." you used your black matter to clog the ground beneath you so that there was no blood, you then broke free from the blood submerging your body and ran towards the school. He sent shots of blood your direction which you kept dodging. You turned the corner and he was already standing there. You attacked by using the blood to hit him from the ground. He jumped up and dived towards you. You submerged your arm with black matter to block him. He grabbed hold of your arm and broke the black matter like it was nothing and threw you towards an wall. Instantly blood came and pinned you on the wall. You Head was throbbing you felt like you were going to pass out. He slowly walked towards you and you mumbled out "h-how do you h-have that q-quirk? I-it's impossible...only my dad..-" he slowly grabbed you neck and made you face him and look you in the eye. His red orbs were striking red, they almost scared you. You slowly started to lose your consciousness. As you did you heard him say "(Y/N)....you'll be with us Forever". 'Forever?....'

At U.A

Bakugo tried finding you to give your sweater back but had no luck "ughhh she must've left because of the fight, damn" he rubbed his temples and started to walk home.

Bakugo was outside his house about to go in when he spotted something shinning in the distance. He went towards it and saw it was some kind of card. It was an U.A ID card. Your U.A ID card and it had blood on it.He got worried, you didn't seem like you would lose something so valuable, I mean if that gets into the wrong hands it would be bad, not only that but there is blood on it.Why would she drop this?' He questioned himself. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right and started to run towards your house. Once he got into the run downed area he started to see crack in the ground as he got closer he saw the streets covered in blood and cracks with holes in walls, it looked like something went down. "No one comes down here, it had to be..shit!" He started running towards your house "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He shouted he got to your door and knocked a few times and when you didn't open it up blew the door down and ran in. (Y/N)! (Y/N) where the fuck are you!!" He ran into a room that looked like it was yours, there he saw a picture of a young girl the hero Black matter and a man. He could tell that young girl was you and Black Matter your mother and that man...he must've been your father. He could swear he saw him somewhere before. Then it hit him. He quickly opened the near by laptop on your bed and searched 'The 3 sins' up came pictures of 3 villains, he remembered that  these 3 villains were the top 3 villains when he was born, they couldn't ever be found. Their quirks had something to do with blood. Almost anyone with that quirk was evil and was evil and a high price if captured so they were quickly taken care of. But these 3 were something else, they couldn't be caught by anyone and anyone who tried died. Eventually though, all might caught 2 of them but the 3rd one is still yet to be found. Bakugo clicked an image of them and saw that one of them matched your Father. He shockingly backed from the laptop to look at the picture of your family. He seemed happy in that picture. He had so many questions but mentally put them off for later because what's important to him was finding you.