The End of A Long War

They both rushed towards each other as Bakugo sent out an explosion only to be dulled the water, he sent a kick which Bakugo dodged as he sent a fist that had just missed him. They landed on the floor below them as a scene from (Y/N)'a memory played out. It was the night everything burned down and (y/n)'s parents had died protecting her. This didn't bother the two as they kept going fighting. As electricity came towards Bakugo he flipped over it using his quirk to fly over everything before he came crashing down on top of your capturer as he coughed out blood, Bakugo sent another fist which he caught and shocked him with. Bakugo landed away from him as he got up angry as his shirt was reduced to nothing as he just ripped it off revealing scales and veins from all the injections he had given himself. Bakugo only starred for a moment before going back and punching him in the gut sending him flying again. He brushed the blood on his mouth rushing back to fight as he consumed Bakugo in water drowning him as he sent waves of electricity as well. Bakugo tried his best to escape but his quirk couldn't work underwater instead the explosions left behind ash that made the water muddy and unclear. The water had gotten so Un clear that he couldn't tell if Bakugo was inside it anymore. He displaced his water and it fell to the ground but Bakugo was gone. "What the-" Just then Bakugo came from behind him and bashed him in the air sending him flying again.

The man got up slowly as he laughed devilishly while pointing fire at your unconscious body. Bakugo quickly panicked and started running towards you "Nothing will happen, if I hurt her a little right?! I just really a little more blood and I'll have this all figured out! I don't really need this puppet anymore!? " he said laughing wide eyed looking crazy. He shot a big fire ball but Bakugo moved you out of the way in time but it hit his foot. He moved you to a spot in the middle of the road. As he kneeled from the blood leaking out of his foot. In pain he stood up though never forgetting that he can't let this mad man win, he will bring you back. Just then he pointed at something laughing, Bakugo turned to look and saw that they were in the middle of the scene that played out that day. Your father was on the ground as the younger you cried beside telling him to wake up. The thing he found funny though was that the real you was lying beside your fathers dead body in the same position. "Looks like it's fate doesn't it, she'll die in vain just like her disgusting father" Bakugo watched as the younger you limped away crying from the roaring fires. "Your wrong, her father didn't die in vain, he died changing his ways and turned into a caring man who died for who he loved. That can't be dying in vain, he died of purpose and if your saying she'll die the same there couldn't be a better way to go I would want to go the same way one day if I had to choose" he stated proudly before they ran towards each other again which filled with pride Bakugo clapped his hands creating a huge explosion which sent him flying backwards along with his opponent.

He got up to see him screaming in pain as the scales on his body were burning and were eating away at his skin, he put it out with his water quirk didn't seem like he had much in him left, neither did Bakugo as he limped towards him. With his foot still injured, he could feel blood rushing away from his body as he became weak. Everything around him turned to grey and he looked at the man on the floor beneath him as he also turned to grey shockingly "what the h-hell?" "L...look what y-you did to me, now we're all g-going to die in this v-void" panicking Bakugo ran over as he felt as though he was drifting away from reality.

With all the strength he had in his body he lifted you up and ran towards the hole he made that was now visible. He could have sworn he blacked out for a second as he was to injured to go on. He was about to jump out before he turned to ask

"W-what's your n...ame?"
The man fading to grey simply smiled dying saying...

"guess you'll never know..."

with that he faded into grey and as though melted into the floor as Bakugo jumped out landing on his knees with you in his arms. Both of you were in the same room Bakugo found the box but this time he could confirm it was gone. He sat up against the wall as he pulled you up to his chest exhaling deeply as he hugged you. With all the strength he had he pulled out the Radio he had and tuned in

"~~The mission is complete~~"

Before passing out holding you in his arms