Investagting

Bakugo started off by going back to the bloody area with all the cracks and laid out what he thinks might of happened. From all the blood, he was hoping it wasn't you bleeding but rather, a quirk. From what he saw the 3rd missing sin is your father so either 1. This was your father or 2 it was you or even 3 it was both of you. He looked around for clues when he saw a trail of what looked like blood. He put some of it in a bag and followed the trail. As he went on the trail stopped at a building. He so badly wanted to go inside to find you but it was to dangerous, who's knows how many people could be in there or if it was a trap. He backed off and thought that the best thing to do was go back to U.A and check if the blood on the ID card and the blood on the ground matched.

Skip to U.A

"Just check it hag!" "Mind your manners Bakugo, I won't do anything for you with an attitude like that!" "Fine! Can you PLEASE check if they match" "that's much better, stupid brat.." "Now who needs to mind their manners!" "Shut up kid, don't under estimated this old hag!" "Yeah yeah Whatever.." recovery girl put both the blood samples into a machine. It took a minute till bright green covered the screen saying 'Match' Bakugo's eyes widened and recovery girl said "it seems the blood is from the same person or thing, it's an exact match." Bakugo calmed himself and was about to storm out when recovery girl asked "hold on brat, what is this about?" "None of your business" "well if your trying to be a hero, you'll get no where doing it alone" "how did you-" "I may be old but that means I have experience, I've seen kids like you trying to be hero's or saving someone on their own, gets them no where. If this is really that important to you then you should get help" Bakugo nodded his head and left the room. "She's right....if I do this alone and fail, her life could be at risk. I cant take that chance" Bakugo ran into someone almost falling "Watch out you little-" he looked up to see it was all might. "Oh Bakugo! What are you doing here so late after school hours?" "I...I need your help".

In All mights office

Bakugo told all might everything, about the picture of her family and her dad and the blood, he tried to be as honest as he could for your sake"Bakugo, That was dangerous of you going there alone like that, but I'm glad you came for help. But-" all might looks outside and back "I think it's a little late, we should start our investigation in the morning" "Since when was the worlds number one hero afraid of the dark?! She could be in god knows what condition and you want us to sit right here?!didn't I just tell you about the blood-" "yes and now I'm almost sure that the blood was a quirk but maybe not hers, she already has a quirk doesn't she. And so far as the night part goes, if we start the investigation in the morning we will have more time to-" "Fine! Have a good nights sleep!, I'll go find her myself!" Bakugo was about to leave when a heavy hand was put on his shoulder. "Listen, I'm not happy about it either, but I think it's best for us to go in the morning. I realize your not one to sit around Bakugo, that's a good quality for a hero to have but please trust me on this. We will go tomorrow morning with more hero's and find her" Bakugo shrugged all mights hand of his shoulder and growled saying "fine, seven o'clock, sharp tomorrow morning" with that he walked out shutting the door behind him. All might rubbed his temples and looked up on his computer 'Kakiya Zomaru' and up came a photo of him written under it 'MISSING VILLAIN YET TO BE FOUND' all might sighed and said "What have you been doing?"

 All might rubbed his temples and looked up on his computer 'Kakiya Zomaru' and up came a photo of him written under it 'MISSING VILLAIN YET TO BE FOUND' all might sighed and said "What have you been doing?"

Dis yo papa^^^
Your character you input for this story don't gotta look anything like him just cus he yo papa