5.

Weeks Later...

My birthday has finally passed. It wasn't much. We just went out to eat which wasn't long because we're still in hiding, basically from the fact that my dad might know where we at, and might come looking for us again.

My birthday has passed, and it was..well...it.  I'm finally 14 my dad hasn't found us yet. I hope he doesn't ever. I haven't been able to write because I've been helping my mom out with her new BABY!!Who is 1 month old. My mom had to find out from birth what her baby gender was ,cause my sorry daddy didn't take her to any appointments. But it's a Gurl! My mom told me that girls run in both sides of the family. So anyone from our family would be lucky if they got a boy. My mom named her Kaylee. She said she's trying to keep the K's running. But yea. Life is life at this moment. We've started going to school and all. I met a girl named Grace, and yes she's white. But that doesn't matter to me. She's genuine, caring, nice, and loyal. Who could ask for me from a person? For Joseph he keeps his distance, but he stills stares at my body, and sometimes brush pass my ass. But hey at least he doesn't rape me anymore. I personally think it's because my mom is always around, so me and him are never alone.

"Kayla can you come watch Kaylee I need to take a shower" my mom yells from her room.
"I'm coming" I yell back. I put my book between the bed boards, and enter my mom's room. I see Kaylee on the bed with my mom. "Can you get her body pillow out the closet?" My mom asks pointing at the closet. I nod going to the closet.

I grab her body pillow and walk back into the room. I put the pillow down and grab Kaylee mout of my mom's arms. I position her on the pillow. "Momma can you teach me how to cook?" I randomly ask. My momma cooking be so good, especially her traditional foods. Mane bruh..I be eating so good.

"Well...I can teach you tonight how to make a plate because I have someone for y'all to meet!" She says smiling wide. I frown and glance at her. This will be the 4th dude she has brought to dinner these past weeks. "What you don't want your momma to be happy?" She asks poking out her lip. "Yes, but..just don't make the mistakes you made in the past" I tell her. She nods. "Baby trust me! I won't" she says laughing while coming over and kissing my head.

I nod. "I'm gonna take her in my room" I say picking Kaylee and her pillow up. My mom nods stripping out her shirt. "I want y'all to be dressed up and tell Ken not to be rude" she says in a stern tone. I nod walking out.

I enter my room and lay Kaylee down. She starts laughing and blowing spit bubbles out her mouth. "What funny mama?" I ask her tickling her making her laugh harder. I start smelling something funky. "Kaylee omg!" I say laughing with her laughing along with me.

I go across the hall to my mom's room and grab her diaper bag. I change her, then out her back down on her pillow that's resting on my bed.

I pull my journal out again.

So...my mom has started up again with the dating, and I don't like it. I understand her trying to find someone to love her right, but I don't know...this is to much. She has brought 3 guys from these last 4 weeks, and now she's about to make it 4. I don't see this ending well. At all!

I put my book back up. I go in my closet and pull out my white, floral, off the shoulder romper. I don't need to wear shoes because I'm pretty much in the house...right.

I pick up Kaylee and head out the room. I go downstairs and start to fix her milk. I put it in the micro wave. I sit her down in her car seat. I go to the dish washer where most of her baby bottles are. I take em' out and sit em' on the counter.

I take a pan out and fill it with water. I put it on the stove cutting it on high. I put her baby bottles in the boiling water. While I take her bottle out the micro wave. I put some of the milk on my hand. I pick her up and start feeding her.