46.

6 months Later

KAYLA

"Move Kyro I'm not telling you." I say to Kyro referring to the gender. We're having the gender reveal today, and I made them decorate. "Kayla can I take a break I'm tired." Kaylee says coming up to me with her mouth full.

"The whole time I been looking at you, you been sneak eating candy, and playing on your phone so no." I say turning her around. "Ugh! Kayla I really don't like you." She says. "Kaylee I really don't care." I say. "What have I told you bout saying stuff like that to yo sister." Kyree says coming up to us.

"Shut up I was just playing. Me and my sister always play like that. You always in somebody business." Kaylee says. "Shut up, and go do decorations." Kyree says pushing her head. "You shut up, and go do decorations. You haven't even did anything today. That's why you gone get fat, and end up on my 600 pound life." Kaylee says.

"Haha. Come up with another joke that's getting old. I stay in the gym." Kyree says. "Okay I do to." Kaylee lies. "No you don't. You stay in the pantry." Kyree says. "Okay But I'm not fat though." Kaylee says. "I didn't say you was." Kyree says. "How bout both of y'all to decorate." I say ending the conversation making them both walk away rolling their eyes.

Kaylee turned 10 five months ago, I turned 22, and Kaya turned 7 four months ago. Ashanti still 1. "Kayla food here!" G yells coming into the kitchen along with Chance, and Carmen. Carmen is a girl gang member of the group now. Roscoe recruited her without telling me. I thought she was Chance's bitch when she came up in here uninvited.

But they said she was lesbian. She not no dyke or anything just lesib, but not she not the feminist in the relationship if she was in one. Put it like that. She doesn't wear anything girly put it like that. She kinda wears boy clothes. I don't know it complicated.

"The rest of it in the kitchen." Chance says. Kyro comes in the kitchen with Ashanti on his back, and with Kyree with some more food. "Slide over Baby." Kyree says. I move over letting him put the food down. "Shanti What you doing?" I ask her. "On daddy!" She says making me smile at her.

My head shifts to the sink as a soccer ball flies in it. Kaya runs up getting it out of the sink. "Kaya go outside with that." I say. "I don't feel like it it's hot outside." She says walking away from me. "Kaya Imma Throw this cup at yo head if you don't go outside." I warn her.

"I was just playing chill." She says. "Don't tell me to chill. You and Kaylee be getting me wrong." I say as she goes outside. "She getting like that muggy Ken day by day." Kyro says shaking his head. "Don't be shaking yo head while talking bout my brother." I say with an attitude.

"Chill. It wasn't even like that." Kyro says with the same attitude. "Okay you didn't get a attitude." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm not boutta argue with you today." Kyro says walking out with Ashanti. "Get put the food!" I say hitting Kyree's arm as he tries to eat out of the pan.

"Stop hitting me." Kyree says as he picks up the food he dropped. After everybody got settled we started the reveal. The house is full with everybody from California that we know. "Okay you ready for the reveal?" I ask making them cheer. "Okay." I say grabbing the lighter.

I pick the smoke bomb up. Kyree grabs it holding it in place so I can light it. I light the bomb letting the color pink come out along with blue confusing everybody along with Kyree. "We're having twins!" I announce making everybody go crazy. Kyree leans down kissing me.

"Why didn't you tell me? We gone fight." He says after pulling away, and picking me up. "Because I wanted it to be a surprise." I say leaning down and pecking his lips again. I thought he was gone be mad at me, but I'm glad he not. "So we having 2?" He asks smiling at me. "Yeah." I say nodding.