35.

KYREE

Kayla birthday is slowly creeping up on us, and I'm so ready to give her, her surprise. She groans coming out the bathroom. "What?" I ask her. "My period just came on." She groans rubbing her eyes. "Oh." I say. She only had on a Victoria secret bra, and some sweat pants. She climb in the bed laying down on her stomach. She turns her head to me. "Bae can you go get my heating pad out the closet?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I say getting it for her. I plug it up on the side of the bed. "Lift up." I tell her. She rolls over letting me lay down on the bed before rolling back on it. "Thank you." She says. "No problem." I say. I go back over to the duffle bags I got on the floor and pour the money. I start counting the money after a while Kayla started helping me.

"Wait. How much did you say suppose to be in here?" She asks me. "10 mili." I say smoking the rest of my blunt. "Okay well you got like 3 million missing." She says to me. "You sho?" I ask her. She nods her head. I recount the money. "Mane What the fuck." I say to myself. I grab my phone off the dresser.

"Hello." Roscoe says into the phone. "Did you take 3 milli our my bag?" I ask him as I walk out the room closing the door behind me. "Nah." He says. "I got 3 million missing from my bag." I say. "How much you have in there?" He asks. "I'm suppose to have 10 million, but I got 7 million." I say. "I'll figure out. You just need to stay wit Kayla before she run yo ass over again." He says laughing.

"Why are you still laughing at that?" I ask him. He can't even answer me cause he laughing. I hang the phone up walking into the room. "Fuck!" I yell as hit my knee on the bed walking by. Kayla smacks her lip. "You only hit your knee shit up." She says recounting he money. "Shut the fuck up talking to me." I groan. "Who are you talking to?" She asks me. "You." I say limping over by her side of the bed.

"Don't tell me to shut the fuck up nigga." She says rolling her eyes. "Who the fuck you talking too?" I ask her grabbing her neck. "Not you daddy damn." She says making me let her go. I put all the money back up.

.....

"You can go to the trap if you want. I don't mind." Kayla says as she lays on my chest. "Did you hear about Kyro, and his new baby coming? I hope it's a girl." She says to me. "Yeah he told me bout it." I say. "Are you sure you don't wanna stop by the trap?" She asks me. "..yeah I'll be right back." I say hesitantly.

She lifts up letting me get off the bed.

KAYLA

After Kyree left I decided to do my hair, cause I wanna practice on those curls I be seeing on Instagram for my birthday. If I can't do that then imma just get somebody to do it for me. "Shit!" I say. I burnt myself with the damn curling iron. "Fuck!" I snap on myself as I bend over on the sink throwing water on it. "This shit hurts!" I whine.

....

I had wet the rest of my hair up because I got the ends wet, and my hair was looking a mess. I'm in the bed right now on my phone rubbing on my neck cause it stills hurt. I hear the door open downstairs. I get up cutting the light off in the bathroom. I walk out the room looking over the rem of the stairs to see who walked in. I didn't see nobody so I walk downstairs clutching my gun in my pants.

"Kyree." I say pulling my gun out. "What?" I hear him say from the kitchen. I blow feeling relief take over my body. "Never mind." I say putting my gun back and walking upstairs. I scroll down my ig timeline as I rub my neck. Kyree comes in looking pissed. "What happened?" I ask him.

"Nun." He mutters as he goes in the bathroom. He comes out with a towel wiping his gun off and putting it under the pillow. "You for real, for real not gone tell me what happened?" I ask him. "Nun happened Kayla." He says sounding irritated. "You just came out wiping your gun off." I say pointing at the pillow.