Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"I'm not going to lose Natsu!" You ran at him. He was to fast he quickly dodged your attack.
"I'm going to take you with me no matter what (name)." He laughed.
He was behind you. He grabbed your (h/l) (h/c) hair and pulled you up.
"I wi-" you cut him off with a blow to the gut. His face contorted in pain. He dropped you and you rolled away.
"Ice make cannon!" You sent a giant ice ball hurdling towards him. Fire surrounded Natsu. He melted your ice attack. This went on for a while. He didn't attack you. He just dodged your attacks. He was waiting for you to tire out.
"Just come with me already." He looked annoyed. You were tired and soar. You could barley move. You were on the verge of collapsing.
"I won't g-give up!" Your fists were clenched at your side. "Neither will I (name), your my mate after all!" He smiled. You were angry. He didn't even give you a choice. I mean yes you wanted to be his mate. You've liked him ever since you joined fairy tail. But the fact he hurt his nakama sent you over the edge.
"What if I don't want to be your mate! Have you ever thought about that Natsu!" You released all your anger out at him. The room went silent. Natsu fell to his knees. His face covered in tears.
"Y-you don't want to be my m-mate?" His voice was pained. Somebody grabbed your arm. "Idiot!" gajeel scowled. "Our mates mean everything to us. If They reject us, we might as well die." This shocked you. You looked over at Natsu he was still on the ground. His face held a blank expression. His once fierce eyes were empty. 'What have I done?' You thought. You yanked your arm away from Gajeel and ran over to Natsu. You kneeled down beside him.
"Natsu! I didn't mean it! I want to be your mate!" Tears streamed down your face. He looked up at you. You wrapped your arms around him and shoved your head into his chest. "I love you Natsu Dragneel! I always have." Your shout was muffled. Natsu's eyes regained there spark. "I love you too (name). Your mine, and only mine you got that?" His tone was serious. You shook your head in agreement. He picked you up and carried you out of the guild.