Sixty Three

Harry Styles

/Flashback/

She lays there's, still and unbothered in her sleep. Her brown wavy hair lays sprawled against the pillow while her cheeks have a touch of red in heat. Fuck I didn't know she was going to be this hot. Her features were gentile and unbothered- almost like she was having an amazing dream. Her tanned legs were smooth as they met up to her short silk nightgown.

I stand in her soft pink bedroom in her house, never looking more out of place in my life. Everything in here is so lighthearted and soft. The paint on the walls is a light pink, the dresser and other furniture is white and her blankets has a floral print design. Whatever aesthetic she has in here is ruined just by me standing in it because of my dark appearance.

Her chest rises and falls softly from her sleep. I look at the clock and see the time; 7:58am. I was planning to get here earlier but fuck me Niall took too long to get ready.

If I take her now then the parents will never know what happened and I won't have to go all the way to the school to do this. This way she's already asleep so I can just drug her and won't have to deal with the whole struggling part.

I take the small cloth out of my back pocket that has traces of chloroform covered and hold it in my fingertips.

As I'm about to place the damp cloth to her nose, I get cut off by the creaking of the floorboards. I turn my head to the door and quietly step into the closet in one quick motion. I open up the small wooden doors and step inside- sliding the white doors shut and looking through the cracks of the wood panels.

Her door slowly opens and the hallway light is on, creating a silhouette of a woman in the doorway. She quietly walks in and I hold my gun firmly in the band of my hip out of caution. If this person sees me then I'm gonna have to kill them.

The closer the woman gets to the bed, the more I realize that it's her mom, Mary.

She walks quietly in her white rob to Amelia's bed, sitting down on the edge and peering down at her. She brings her hand up and softly stokes the hair out of Amelia's face-admiring her. Fuck is she gonna wake here up? This closet is also the smallest thing ever and my tall body doesn't belong in it.

Mary sits there- brushing the hair out of her daughters face silently while I watch through the closet panels like a fucking creep. I really hope she's not waking her up already.

My head moves slightly back and I immediately feel a metal hanger clasp with another, making a small but noticeable clanking noise. Immediately Mary shoots her eyes to my direction, almost seeming to make eye contact but I know that's not possible because I'm in the pitch black closet and the room is quiet dimly lit from the curtains to begin with.

She sits there- staring at what feels like my soul. I stay completely still and look back at her, holding my gun in my hand and ready to shoot if she decided to come towards me. I don't want to kill her- but I will if I have too.

Fuck off Mary and let me kidnap your daughter.

She stares at the closet for what feels like a century in my mind- listening for any other noise in my direction. I stay completely still and wait for her to do something, anything.

She eventually looks back and Amelia and decides to ignore the noise I made.

Good choice Mary.