Chapter 17

Just because I'm in that kind of mood💕👆🏾
*

I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me.

Breathing heavy

Sweating

Scared

"Jasmine........ Where are you?......" Damon said out in the open. I quietly whimpered as he passed by the door.

"When I first saw you at school.....you were so breath taking, I had to make you mine. We were meant to be. "
He walked back to the door I was hiding behind.

"YOU. ARE. MINE."

"Ahhh!" I shot out of the bed, panting heavily. My skin feels hot to the touch, but still sweating. I frantically look around the room, trying to figure out where I am. I look down to see I'm under navy blue cover sheets, and it clicked.

I'm in Damon's room.

I let out a sigh of relief before Damon comes barging in, a look of panic on his handsome face. He comes up to me.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened?" He holds my cheek, slightly running his thumb over it. I try not to look affected by his touch, but it's hard.

"It was just a nightmare, don't worry okay?" He gives me a one over, seeing if I'm really okay before nodding his head and leaving. When he closes the door, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

What was that dream all about?

I lay back down and stare out the window, looking at the beautiful night sky.

Why was I so scared and why was Damon so.... possessive?

****
Don't kill me, please! I've been working on my school and such, and you know, can't let them grades slip.

But I'm back, better than ever!

And I know I know... short chapter, but don't worry! It was good right?

But the next chapter will be long, I promise that.

Love ya!

Lei-Bear