CHAPTER 5: THE LIMO

Trump got in the Limo and shut the door before I stepped inside, locking the doors.

He actually forgot me. Dumbass.

But then the Limo morphed into Optimus Prime. It stood up and took off its metal thong, revealing it's 20-foot long shlong. Before I could object, It went inside me so far that it came out my mouth, impaling and killing me instaneously.

O Glorious Trump used his small loan of a million dollars to make a medicine to cure me, but since I had already passed away it was uneffectuve. He decided to just kill himself instead. Upon dying, we re-united in heavan.

"Hey, Trump-Senpai?" I said.

"Yees baby faget?" He replied.

"You said you would let me touch your wet willy, why did you use Optimis Prime's??"

He sat there in thought, fiddling with his toga and angel horns. "Oh" he sighed. "well probably because my penis is so big that it's bigger than octopus prime's."

"Really?? Can I see?"

"Okie, but don't email Hillary about this. She will delete it."

He pulled down his pants, revealing his -2 inch weenar.

Hmm. That was the same amount of votes he got in the last election.

"Trump you're a fucking tard I can't believe you let Optimas Prime stick his metal Penis up my vegetable hole because your dick is negative two inches." I screamed, enraged at that fat orange ball of snot. I raised my fist to the sky, fixing to smack him, but someone grabbed my hand and stopped me. It was Adolf Hitler.

"Oh Trump daddy you are soo hotttttt wanna have some babies???"

So then they went on a sexy date and I never saw them again.

The End 👍