1.routine in camp half blood

Percy's pov

"Do think you can escape from me Persephone jackson?
If you do then you are wrong demigod" tartarus's taunting voice filled my ears . Soon I saw a dozen of furies coming in my way.

Annabeth attacked a Arai and she started screaming.Annabeth was cursed by anArai and became blind.when I was looking at her I didn't notice an Arai sneak upon me and touched me.When I tried to reach her she moved far away from me and was in the edge of a cliff.I screamed her name but she didn't hear me.

"Percy!!Percy!!"she tried to find me but couldn't reach me.

"Annabeth!Annabeth!"I couldn't go near her. As I screamed her name she fell off of the cliff.

"Annabeth!"

"No!"I screamed and shot up at bed. It had become a usual thing now. Me ;reliving the past in dream, screaming, sweating and waking up.

I realised that it was already
Past 7AM so I got out of bed and changed into my training clothes and went to training arena .

After 2 hours of continuous training and running I was a sweating mess.After taking a shower and putting on a camp half blood t shirt and jeans I went to dining pavilion for breakfast. Asusual I sat alone in my table after sacrificing to the gods and I ate silently.

I started walking around the camp and helped some new demigods in the training.It is almost the end of the summer so I have to go back to my Mom's apartment. Not that I am complaining but now My mom is pregnant so I just fears that my presence in there might attract any monsters and that would endanger my families safety.I don't want that. But today I have to leave the camp.

So I am planning on going to college. What? It's been 2 years since the giant war. So everything is pretty much normal around here and by all the gods ' grace I have completed my high school .
Yep ! the great hero of Olympus had graduated from high school.surprising right?

So I am gonna take marine biology and carry on my life in that path.

To end my stream of thought annabeth came to me. Her golden blonde hair gleaming in the sun and her stormy grey eyes asusual calculating her surroundings . Somethings never change.
I saw her approach me,"Percy ,Chiron is asking for you."

"Do you know why?"

"Nope.He didn't tell me.Now hurry up Seaweed brain."

"Okay ,wise girl"

I ran towards big house and saw Chiron waiting for me outside."Chiron, did you call me ?"

"Huh ,Percy your father wants to talk to you ,go to beach."

"Sure ,Chiron, see you later."

"Percy,wait! you're leaving today right?"

"yes"

"I wanted to give you this as a gift ."

"What is it?"

He gave me a ring and when I touched the blue crystal it turned into a beautiful bronze dagger."wow.thank you Chiron."

"This dagger is a special weapon and it can hurt mortals.I gave it to you for your protection in the mortal world.So use it wisely."

"Sure Chiron",I didn't know what to say.

With that I sprinted towards beach and I saw my father waiting for me.

When I got near him I jumped into his arms , he caught me and spun me in the air before setting me in the ground.

"Hey dad, What's up?"

"Hey Percy , just came to see how you're doing and to tell you that you got a seat in college for marine biology."

"But how? I didn't apply for any colleges yet"

"That has been taken care of ,Perce,along with your residence and your bank details."

"But,why dad?"

"Percy, after all the things you have done for gods,we thought atleast we could do this for you and you must not refuse this ,otherwise you have to face the wrath of Aphrodite and Artemis". what???

"Oh my gods ,But dad thank you so much "

"Anything for my baby girl"

I hugged him once again and with that he left and I returned to my cabin to pack my stuff to leave the camp.

I left the cabin to tell everyone about me going to college and to say goodbye. Annabeth told me to IM her and Leo gave me his new inventions which is a monster proof mobile phone and laptop with everyone's number.

After informing Chiron,I was free to go by 4PM .

I left half blood hill and walked towards the city get a cab.I reached my mom's apartment at 7 PM and knocked the apartment door.My mom opened the door and tackled me into a hug.

"Hey,mom"

"Percy, come in ."

I entered the house and smelled my favourite blue cookies baking in the oven.

"Mom,where's paul?"

"He is at work but he'll be coming home any minute,"
There was a knock in the door,"here he comes".My mom opened the door.

"Hey,paul"

"Oh ,Hey Percy,When did you come?"

"Just now"

" Percy,there is a package came for you",my mom told me.

"Where is it mom?"

"It's in the counter"

I took the package and opened it. As my father said it had my acceptance into the university of California,
California!!!,and my other necessaries I would need in California along with my new house's key and and a car key.yes a car key, I learnt to drive last year.It also had a black credit card.

"What is it Perce?"

"My acceptance into college and some other documents that I would be needing in California".

"California!!!"With that my mom squealed and captured me in another hug,"Oh my gods,My little baby had grown up".My mom wiped her tears.

Then I took the package into my room and kept it in my bed side table.I went to kitchen and saw my mother taking the baked blue cookies out of the oven.

We had dinner and I ate a bunch of blue cookiesand watched a movie with my mother.At 10PM I went to bed wishing a nightmare free sleep.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

So here I have presented the first chapter. If I have done any mistakes please correct me.this is my first book.so don't judge me.please vote and comment because your comments are only thing that will encourage me to write this fan fiction.

Hereby

Crazy fan of Percy.