2.New place and new start

It's been a weak since I got back from the camp and I am spending my time with my mother as much as I can. Since I am leaving Manhattan on Friday so my mom insisted on going to mall . I kept looking out for any monsters but nothing bothered me yet.

This week also passed like a blur and today is friday .
Right now I am getting ready to leave for airport.My mother is tearing up but I can't risk staying with her.

"Mom,it's going to be okay and I'll call you as soon as I reach new house."

"Fine.But don't get into any trouble."

"Sure mom and you be careful too, I can't wait to see my new sibling."

"Now go , we don't want you missing your flight now,do we?"

"Yes,see you soon mom."

"See you soon", then she smiled and huged me then paul came,"Percy your flight is boarding you should be going".

"Sure Paul,see you soon",then I gave him a hug .

"See you too and take care".

With that I left them and boarded the flight.Now I am praying Zeus not to shoot me out of sky.Even after so many quests flying is always a terrifying thing for me.The sky rumbled.I rolled my eyes.Once a drama queen always a drama queen. The sky rumbled once again.

Soon flight took off and I drifted off to sleep.soon my nap was disturbed as the pilot informed we are going to land.

In California airport, I was surprised to see someone was standing for me and waiting.Apollo was waiting for me.freaking sun-god Apollo is waiting to receive me.I walked towards him and saw some girls were drooling over him.I rolled my eyes.

As I neared him, he came and gave me a hug. "Well hello little cousin.welcome to California."

"Hello to you too.Didn't expect to meet you here".

He smirked and said,"Well, I didn't want my Little cousin to get lost in this city,
so I came to show you your new house and to make sure your health is alright".

"I am fine.just tired"

I know he didn't believe me.After all he is the god of truth but surprisingly he didn't push it . For that I was greatful .

I took my luggage and went with Apollo he helped me dragging them and left the airport.At parking I saw a silver Ferrari waiting for us.
Sun chariot.My cousin put my bags in the trunk and started the car. Even now I could remember the reaction of Thalia when Apollo asked her drive the Sun chariot.It was hilarious.

Soon we drove out of the city and highways came along with tall trees on either side of the road.I called my mother and told her that I have arrived safely.Soon after 3 hours driving I saw a town coming into view. Redwood.
I think now this going to be my new hometown for awhile. I saw people stop on the pathways and eyeing the car.I guess, they don't receive too many people into this town often.

Apollo and me kept chattering for the whole drive and soon he pulled into a big house's driveway.

He stopped the car and I got out of it.It was really a big house for a single person but knowing dad I can't argue with him.So now I must settle in.

Apollo snapped his finger and smirked soon my bags disappeared from the trunk.Gods and their powers. I sighed and went to the house,Apollo following me.

I opened the house with key I had and went inside.My jaws dropped as I saw the interior of the house.I snapped out of my trance as I heard a voice say,

"Hmm, someone liking the house."

"Yes I love it but it's too much for me".

"You deserve so much more than this Percy,you should be happy".

I couldn't help but smile at him.soon the smile vanished as he asked me,"do you still have those nightmares percy?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Come here"

I went near him then he closed his palms and chanted something,his hand glowed and soon the light disappeared.He opened his palms and gave me the vial he had.

"It will keep the nightmares away for sometime but I don't know how long,drink it before you eat tonight and you should eat more healthy food,you're becoming too skinny."

"Sure and Thank you , doctor".I gave him a mock salute.

He grinned and gave me one last hug and left.It was already 5PM, so I started to check out the house.I also found my room,it was painted in blue and it was really bigger than my previous room back home.It had three extra rooms and also had a library and an indoor pool.cool.

Then I entered the kitchen and saw everything was new.Hermes help is so much useful.He will get anything in a snap of his finger if he wants.

I opened the kitchen cabinets and surprised to find them full.I made myself a sandwich and left the kitchen. I went to the living room and saw a fireplace and a 60" inches TV placed on the wall.

I drank the potion,Apollo gave before eating the sandwich.

After eating I went to the back of the house and saw the opening of a big forest and also heard a flow of water.There should be a stream in the forest.Then a feeling came to like I was being watched.I surveyed my surroundings and the forest,but there was no one.
So I shrugged it off.

I went inside the house and entered my new room.Since I was tired,I didn't bother to unpack.So I took a set of p.js and went to take a shower.

After showering I put on my p.js and went to sleep.It was past 11 PM but I couldn't sleep,there was something nagging my mind but I couldn't pinpoint what is it.soon out of tiredness sleep over came me and I had a dreamless night.

As it was a Sunday I woke up after 8 AM.I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.I didn't take shower instead I went to pool.I did lapses and sat at the bottom.I lost count on time,when I came up it was 10 AM then I got out of pool and went my room to take a proper shower.

After shower I put on a white tank top and a jeans shorts and brushing my wet hair and putting it on a bun before going to kitchen as my stomach grumbled.

I made myself my favourite blue pancakes and ate them.
Then I went back to my room and started to unpack.

I kept my clothes in my walk in closet which was already filled with so many types of clothes.Must be the work of Aphrodite.I kept the photos of seven along with Thalia and Nicole in my bedside table.

When I finished unpacking it was already past 2PM so I made lunch and ate it.There was nothing left to do so I planned on watching a movie.

Soon I made a bowl of popcorn and settled on the couch before starting the movie.I watched Finding Dory so I didn't sleep in the middle of the movie.

When I checked the time it was past 6PM.My stomach was already full so I didn't cook anything for dinner.Then I took a shower and changed into p.js .I went to bed early as my classes starting from tomorrow.

I don't know what are all the things I am going to face from tomorrow and I hope nothing will happen bad. With that thought I drifted off to sleep.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

So far ,how is it? Please give me comments over my writing and don't forget to vote.thank you and see you soon.