3.First day of college and me not a good combination

I woke up rather early and went to take a shower. I didn't know what to wear for my first day of college so I settled with a black skinny jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt with my blue snickers. I put my long black hair in a high ponytail. I didn't care about makeup so I made my way to kitchen to make myself something to eat . I sacrificed some of it to the gods and ate my eggs and bacon.

After locking my house I made my way to the garage with my car key . I saw a lamborgini avendator waiting for me to drive it . I was a black car with black tinted glasses. I started the car and came out of my driveway into the main road. It took an hour for me reach the college but I enjoyed my drive. My classes were starting at 9AM and it was 8.45AM,so I still had sometime.

I went to the office and saw a 35 or 36 year old woman who was sitting behind the table . When I approached her she looked up and sniffed around her when her gaze fell on me she smiled .

"Good morning . I am Mrs Georgiana Smith and How can I help you? "

"Well I am Persephone jackson and I' ve joined for this year ".

"Oh good,Wait a minute".

She typed in her computer and took out a small paper which had my classes scheduled and gave it to me."Here you go,miss persephone. "

"Just call me percy "

"Ok percy". I took the paper and left the office giving her a smile . She seemed to be nice person but something about her was off . When I entered the office she sniffed the place,normal people wouldn't do that but dogs . But how can she be a dog. I always liked dogs but we already have Mrs.O'leary .But keeping a normal dog is different from having a hellhound. Stupid ADHD. I saw my schedule and made my way to the class. I found my class got in 5 minutes before the bell rang . I sat in the last row and waited for the Students to come in .

When the bell rang most of the class was filled and the professor came in . He was man in between his forties and had had a very nicely built psyche for his age. When he came to his desk he too sniffed the place. Then he started his class. His name was Marcus Glynn. Soon I zoned out and started to fiddle with my pen.

My morning went well and soon bell rang signalling it was lunch.I went to the college canteen. I got Some stares as I got my lunch and made my way to the last table near windows. As I was eating the lunch suddenly the place gone quiet.

Three figures entered the canteen. Two boys and a girl. The girl had red hair and bright green eyes and she was with a blond haired and Hazel eyed boy. He was very tall at least 6 feet 2 and muscled. By looking at them we can tell that they are together. The last boy had the most dark brown coloured hair and he had golden brownish eyes. Topaz eyes. It was kind of the eyes that could keep us mesmorised. He had high cheekbones and a defined jawline. He was taller than the other at least 6 feet 4 but he was not buff, he was lean but had muscles.He was the most handsome man I have ever seen. He walked like he owned this place . I lowered my head suddenly blushing as I thought about what I was doing.Blushing! !! Percy jackson won't blush. The place returned to its normal chattering after they made their way to their table.

Oh my gods!!!what in Hades am I doing? suddenly, felt a stare on me . I turned and saw Mr . Mysterious topaz staring at me . I returned the stare matching his ,he averted his gaze and I turned my head towards the windows looking outside.

Like someothers in this place they also gave me a different vibe and that guy had a strong aura around him . But I can tell that he is not related to any of the gods and he is not a human either. I will find out eventually.

As I was staring outside the windows a sudden movement made my eyes zoom. I saw a hellhound at the edge of the forest near the college . I let out a string of curse in Greek under my breath . I quickly grabbed my bag and left the canteen sprinting outside towards the forest. I uncapped the riptide and went near it.

It smelled my presence and turned its head .

" Hey ugly, came for lunch huh ?"
It snapped its jaw at me and lunged at me. I quickly got under its belly and stabbed it in its stomach,it rolled to other side and lunged again. This time I stabbed it in its heart and then it burst into golden dust. I picked up my bag , dusted myself and entered the college. Too much for a first day of college.

Fortunately, no one saw me and I still had 5 minutes left. I entered the class room and was surprised saw a familiar satyr Emrys sten as my new professor . He saw me and gave me a smile.

"Hello, Emrys . Didn't expect to see you here. "

"Yeah, but I know that you are here. I was assigned to stay here if you need any help."

"Oh great ,thank you ."

With that I went to the last desk and sat there . Students started to fill in and my eyes widened when I saw that topaz eyed boy entered the class . He frantically searched the class and when his eyes fell on me he visibly relaxed. weird. It is the only word to describe his behaviour.

I saw Emrys tense under his presence and hos back stiffened. He made his way towards my desk and sat beside me. He was incredibly handsome and my breath caught in my throat . I kept a straight face and fidgeting with my pen. His presence and the strong aura he gave off kept me in edge and I couldn't think straight. Suddenly I heard a velvety yet rough voice,

"Hi,I am Caspian storm." His voice sent a jolt of electricity through my spine. He spoke like he was trying to control himself. I turned to see his face,

"Hi,I am percy ,Percy jackson ".

He raised one perfect eyebrow and asked,"isn't it a boy's name?"

"Yeah,It's Persephone actually." I tried my best not to cringe. Key word:tried. "But don't call me that unless you have a deathwish",in a serious tone.

"So can I call you Sephie " I thought about it and told him,
"Yeah,whatever ". He looked like a serious person with brooding mind but I can't understand why he was talking to me.

Then the rest of the class was silent and I couldn't stop my tapping and fidgeting but I successfully took some notes in Greek. But Caspian's presence kept me in edge. Soon the bell rang and I was out of the class.

The rest of the day went pretty normal and soon the final bell rang . I went to the parking lot through the mass of students and got inside my car. Without wasting a second, I sped out of the parking lot.

This whole town is hiding something but I will find it eventually. But I can't forget that mysterious golden brown eyes. A picture of Caspian came to my mind and shook my head but my lips had a small smile. I think he is the biggest mystery, I have to solve. With that smile still on my lips  I reached my house.