update

It was brought to my attention that parts of the last chap Camelot Falls wasn't published. I went back and corrected so if you'd like you can read it again. Sorry about that!!

Also thanks for the votes, comments and views!! Remember if you enjoyed the chapter please vote!!

I've had a few messages today about Avery..lol so for a better understanding I'll try my best to explain. Avery is a very naive girl and very skittish. It doesn't take much to scare her. She lives in a world where she knows nothing but how to be kind. She's never been in trouble a day in her life. Recall that the most ruthless thing she's done was pluck a grape from the supermarket. She truly loves Severo and knows he participates in criminal activity but turns a blind eye to it. In other words if they don't discuss it, it doesn't exist. His lifestyle is very foreign to her. When the cop's put the pressure on and promise threats of jail she cracks from fear, not because she wants to hurt Severo. Keep in mind she's young  and led a very sheltered life up until now. She doesn't realize they are intimidating her or knows her rights.
At the same time she fears that Severo is extremely upset at her over the incident at the restaurant and seeing the dead men only deepened her fear of Severo. Still she didn't want to snitch him out but she didn't want prison either. It killed her to do so. Remember once again she's young and never been through anything like this. She truly didn't know what to do.

Hope that gives everyone a better understanding of Avery's character and why she did it. I know this ticked a few off judging by a few messages I received but it's all good!! I love hearing everyone's different views and I will try to answer or explain the best I can. Until the next chapters doll's😉