Roommates??!

Chapter 1 : "Goodbyes"

     Beeeeeep! beeeeep! beeeep! My alarm is blaring through the room, blasting my eardrums. 

I really hate mornings. It's like someone is taking away everything from me. Sleep is everything to me. Aside from food and dance. Not all foods are good though. Like freakin' asparagus ugh! It doesn't know what it wants to be a tree or grass. Anyways we're getting sidetracked. Maybe I can get a few more minutes of sleep. I slam my hand down onto the snooze button several times.

I close my eyes and wait for my sweet slumber to take over. Unfortunately my mother had other plans. She came barging in my room crying. While my brother had a megaphone shouting!

"Meagan!!!! Wake up dumbass it's time for you to leaveee!!! Finally." I lift my head up gently from my pillow as I glare at my brother. That little snot ball. I let my head drop back down onto its pillow. The sun isn't even up yet. Jesus, college better be worth all this sleep I'm losing. "Come on sis!" He whispers. "I guess I'm going to have to sing the song." He shouts through the megaphone.

"Don't sing the song!" I scream into my pillow knowing that if he started singing I would have no choice but to sing along.

"Here goes." He takes a deep breath and presses the button on the megaphone. "In 5,4,3,2...I know you see somehow the world will change for me and be so wonderful. Live life breathe air I know somehow we're gonna get there and feel so wonderful." He sings and I'm on the edge of jumping off my bed. "It's all for real!!"

"I'm telling you just how I feel!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Nearly falling to my death as I jumped on the bed. "Great now I'm up. Thank you so much Jacob." Sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Sweetie...if you don't get dressed now you're gonna miss your flight love.....On second thought why don't you go back to sleep dear." My mom has never wanted me to grow up and leave her. Now that it's happening I think she's having a breakdown. She's been crying non stop for two days.

"Nice try mom." I smile sweetly at her, pulling her into a tight hug. "Now get out. I have to get ready for LA." She plants a kiss to my cheek before leaving my room. I wonder what she'll make this room when I'm gone. A gym? Maybe a game room for the brat. Honestly I was surprised she didn't suffocate me in a bear hug. Yeah I'm gonna miss her sweet dearly hugs. Haha!

Now clothes. I put on a plain tee and threw my black Nike hoodie over it. Next, I slid some light blue jeans onto my bare legs. I know what you're thinking. 'Aren't you gonna shower?' Well I did that last night because I knew I was gonna wake up late. Stay hygienic kids.

After I got dressed I sashayed into the kitchen to see my brother tonguing down his girlfriend. I'm so lucky I'm not eating breakfast. Everything would've come back up. I am starved though. I look towards the fridge to see them still swallowing each other. Did they move? It's like three in the morning what is she even doing here? Ugh whatever I just want yogurt. Maybe I can squeeze through them or something.

I slowly walk over to the fridge trying not to disturb them. I felt like pink panther. Da da da da da da da da da da da da da daaaaaa dadadada. Okay okay I'm done. Hahaha. I reached out for the handle when my foot suddenly got caught between their legs. Sending me head first into the silver door. Oh shit. I use my left hand to stop myself.

"Uhm Hello!! Can you like...move out of the way?" Their heads snap to me and they release my leg from their lock. You know what I'm not even hungry anymore. "Mommy!! I'm leaving for the airport!!" I shout up the stairs to her.

"Okay sweetie call me as soon as you land!!" I let her know I will and head out the door. My life is officially starting.
-----------------
I'm sorry it's so short but this is my first story that I've ever posted. It's gonna start off slow at first. Just give it until chapter 5 I promise you won't regret it. 😊