Chapter 9

Five dollar hoes/Alexandra....who?

"Casey, let's get some more drinks!" I scream to her over the music. She shakes her head 'no' and I pout. Though her reason for saying no is very valid. After what happened I was ready for someone to break. Here let me break it down.

About 2 hours ago...

"Hey Heart. How's it goin?" I roll my eyes at him and continue to walk with Casey to the bar. I know with him I'm going to need a few drinks in my system.

"Hey babe." I turn to the feeling of Caleb's hands on my waist and his deep voice. He smiles gently at me and I return the gesture. "What do you want I'll get it for you?" I place a finger to my chin, thinking hard about my decision.

"Vodka tonic." He raises both eyebrows up at me and I just throw him a devilish smile. I'm ready for this party to get started already.

"Three vodka tonics!" He screams to the bartender over the counter.

"Check it out. Jerk alert!! Seven o'clock." Casey blares into my now bleeding eardrums. I turn to my left shortly after. My eyes land on something absolutely disgraceful. My sister sucking face with Danny Ortega. Why the hell am I always saying his last name? He's not famous. Anyways...Caleb taps me lightly on the shoulder trying to grab my attention. I ignore him glaring hard at the new couple in front of me. He taps me again and once again I ignore him. I guess he had had enough because he just burst out saying...

"If it's such a damn big deal why don't you just waltz over there and go kiss him yourself." He practically yells loud enough for me to know that he's fuming mad at me.

"What are you talking about?" My eyes still focused on the couple on the dance floor. All I see is red right now. He laughs bitterly before saying...

"You know what? I'm going to dance. Watch her Cas." With that he leaves with my drink and his in hand. Casey was already drinking hers. What the hell is up with that kid? As far as I'm concerned I've done nothing wrong. 

I excuse myself from Casey and she tells me she's going to the ladies room after finishing her drink. I walk away from Casey to go find Caleb. Which was a bad idea. He had some fake dirty blonde, brunette chick on his arm. Literally hanging on to every word he says. Just clutching. I mean that's normal considering she was sucking the air out of his body. Yup they were locking lips, kissing, sucking face. However you want to call it, they were doing it. Let me tell you that was all fine and Dandy...okay I was jealous. But it got even worse when I saw the drink the girl had in front of her on the table. MY vodka tonic. I know he gave it to her. 

"Ahem." I clear my throat for them to look up at me. They don't. I guess they're too busy swallowing each other to notice me. Or maybe the music is too loud, Meagan. Whatever. "Ahem!" I try again but louder this time. Third times the charm right? "Ahem!!" Even louder. Still nothing. Now I just think they're ignoring me. Okay. I pick up what was suppose to be my drink stir it around a few times and throw it on that bitch. Okay...maybe I overreacted a bit. But I'm drunk what the hell do I know?

"What. The. FUCK!" She shouts at me. Holding her hands out giving me a clear view of her Lee press on nails.

"Five dollar hoe." I don't leave after saying that. Just stand my ground and wait for her to leave. Instead Caleb decides now that he wants to be a gentlemen and hand her some paper towels. So me being...me I pick up his drink and throw it on him. "What now? Wanna play some more?! I've got all the time in the world...let's play." With that I walk away from him and the girl leaving him to ponder with my words. Suddenly I get the urge to slap him. How dare he kiss me? How dare he touch me, and make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world? I bet it was all a part of his game tactic. I walk back over to him and the girl to see them standing and him with his car keys in hand.

"Why don't you ask Danny for a ride home?" He asks sarcastically and smirks before taking the girls hand.

"Are you kidding me?! What has Danny got to do with any of this?!!" I yell and he just walks away with the girl on his arm. "You know what?! Fine!" Fine. I go to find Danny but it's useless in this crowd. So I did what any vulnerable girl would do. I drank. And drank. And drank. Then I see Danny...with Caleb. I thought he left. He looks over to me with his eyes piercing into my soul. Slowly he rises up from his seat and struts over to me. I could've sworn he was modeling.

Once he's reached me he grabs my hips forcefully. I try to push him away but it's no use. The mans too strong.

"What happened to my sister? She not good enough for you?" Oh believe me this isn't some charade I'm putting on to 'protect' Alex. I just want to know why he's going after so many nice beautiful girls if he has her.

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend??" He gives me a blank stare and I just face palm myself. "Alexandra??" I speak slowly for him to comprehend it.

"Who's Alexandra, Baby?" Baby? Okay I think I've heard and felt enough of him for one day. I know this game. I've been on both ends of this before and trust me. No one wins.

"Get off of me!!!" I shout causing Caleb to throw his head up on alert. He glares at Danny's shoulder and almost immediately turns a dark shade of red.

"Get the heck off of my friend, dickwad!" Casey screams making him jump and loosen his grip on me. Enough for me to slip away. She takes my hand and drags me to the farthest part of the club on the right hand side. Thank god, Casey to the rescue!

Presently...

And that's how I got here. Except now I'm leaning against a bar stool trying not to puke my guts out. I had one too many drinks tonight. I think I might faint. Casey isn't with me either she went to find Caleb. She told me not to move but if I don't I'll be sued for purposely throwing up on this really cute couple. So I run. Run as fast as I can to the bathroom. Now, I think I'm going to faint or pass out. Something. My eyes get hazy and my mind gets fuzzy. Suddenly my lids get heavy and I black out.

****
Caleb's POV

"Get up." I speak roughly while trying to shake her awake. She just mumbles something under her breath. "Get. Up. Meagan." My voice still sharp and angry. I have a right to be angry though. I'm sticky as fuck from that drink, and I have to pay for that girls dry cleaning. Shoot me. Sighing, I give up on trying to wake her and jump in the shower.

Before I do I pick Meagan up and drop her in Casey's bed. Casey's staying with some guy she met at the club. She strictly told me not to try anything funny with her best friend. Not that I'd want to after what she pulled tonight. What was that even about? She was the one who pushed me away. Ah! I'm wrecking my brain over this girl. Who I hardly know. I'm screwed.