Tuesday, May 13th, 2014.

Disarm - The Civil Wars

Dear Bradley,

Things have not been the best of days for me lately.

I have lost a friend, not in death, but emotionally I have. It may not be that much of a big deal to you or anyone else, but to me it kind of is. On my social media account, she unfollowed me and we've been distant lately so I'm beginning to wonder if I was ever annoying or clingy to her? Maybe that's why she decided to unfollow me? Or maybe she unfollowed me because she thought I was just some random account, but I had a conversation with her on that account not too long before with that same username, and name. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, because it's also wasting my time if she did find me annoying. I mean even if she is distancing herself away from me, I saw it coming with all of the days that passed without replies or even acknowledgement of my existence...

I don't want to mourn over our friendship since she isn't, but I actually thought she was a real friend that I could have in my life.

Do you ever get that feeling of... wanting to cry yet not crying?

I have that feeling right now. In fact, I have this feeling every time I think about her and where our friendship is lying. I deleted every single thing she has ever had from my contact list. If she ever contacts me again then so be it, otherwise another disloyal friend has been loss.

Anyways, I apologize for not finishing up my last letter to you properly. It was very rude of me to leave it off, especially without the ending signature.

Sometimes, I wish these letters to you were real so that we could joke around and I wouldn't have to be so serious. To have that amazing cloud nine feeling whenever I talk to you. I miss all of it. I miss you, honestly. Well, you already know that since I tell you that in almost every single letter so far.

I have something to tell you also... I may or may not have shown a picture of you to my friend, Chelsea. Don't panick! She thought you were hot, too.

Okay, okay no. Bad joke, I know.

I wanted to show you to someone though! There's also another secret that I must share with you, but you might already know this secret... That's if you saw it for yourself before I deleted it off from the face of earth.

However, that is a story for another day. I have to go now.

Later, Bradley.

Yours Truly,

A.