5

I woke up with a headache, one of the worst I'd ever had.

I blinked open my eyes to see... someone's butt? What?

I remember what'd happened before I passed out and hit that cart.

I started to move around to escape, who I assumed was the other speedster.

He sighed and shook me a little, "I would prefer not to drop you." He stated flatly, he had a certain accent.

I squirmed harder, my headache increased. I got that feeling in the back of my throat.

I didn't like this guy, but I did not want to throw up on him.

I struggled harder, he slung me back over his shoulder to sit in front of him, "What is your-"

I cut him off rolling onto my knees and throwing up stomach acid.

"He is throwing up." He said to no one in particular. "We're a couple miles away,".

I stopped to cough a few times before throwing up again.

"Stomach acid I think," he said, maybe he was on the phone with someone.

A few minutes later, Clint and Steve appeared in the alley we'd stopped in.

Clint ran over and patted my back, "Steve go get him some food and water,".

I heard Steve run off.

I started shaking as I stopped vomiting.

Clint rubbed my back. "You okay?" Clint asked, the other speedster stared at me.

I didn't acknowledge him.

Steve ran back into the alley holding a bag from McDonald's.

"I got you some too Pietro," Steve said handing the other speedster a couple large burgers.

Pietro tore into them.

Steve handed Clint what I assumed were my burgers.

Clint unwrapped one and held it up to my face. "C'mon kid, you need to eat,".

I hesitantly took the food and ate it, hoping it would soothe my pounding headache.