16

I still had my arm held close to me body, it still hurt like hell.

"How's your arm?" Clint asked, taking a step towards me.

I raised my arm at the shoulder and grimaced slightly at the pain.

A few of them looked concerned, "She didn't give you any painkillers?" Tony asked.

I shook my head.

"Painkillers do not work on us. We burn through it to fast," Pietro told them for me.

"Let's get you to your floor," Steve told me, taking a step forward to escort me.

I started to walk with Steve, "Oh, and guys, we can continue training if you guys want. Head down there and I'll be there in a few," Steve called to them.

They all started leaving.

Steve and I headed to the elevator to ride to my floor.

When we got to my floor, Steve grabbed the TV remote and made me sit on the couch.

He turned on the TV and handed me the remote, "I suggest watching Netflix," Steve told me as he went into my kitchen.

He returned with a cup of water and a few sandwiches on a plate.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked as he handed me the plate and put the glass on the table.

I shook my head and leaned back.

Steve nodded, "Okay, call if you need anything I guess. I'll be in the training room," he told me before going in the elevator.

I sighed, today was interesting. I turned on Supernatural and grabbed a blanket that was on the couch.

I curled up in the blanket and settled in to watch while eating my sandwiches.