Chapter 1 {The Phantomhive mansion}

CHAPTER 1 {The Phantomhive mansion.}
{note: my writing gets better as the story goes on please ignore my mistakes and thanks for reading lovely reader-chan}

You was blood related to the queen, one day a message was sent to you it was a queen order
, what was wrote in it is the you have to stay at the phantomhive mansion for work, you own a factory of you own candy and your the head of the (L/N) family, your Dad died or should I say murdered ,and your mom died from heart attack you felt really sad and after your parents death you was cold almost like the light in your soul has disappeared you made a contract with a demon , that you have your revenge and he has your soul, he's your butler now , your butler told you Ciel's situation about he's contract with Sebastian and all these stuff , but you didn't really care , you just wanted to finish this job and return home, you ordered your butler to inform The phantomhive mansion that your coming and ordered him to tell the maid to prepare your clothes and ordered him to prepare your afternoon tea, your butler asked "Your usual my lady? " you nodded coldly, he poured you the tea and bowed before he left the room , then you took one of books to read it while you were staying at the phantomhive mansion for a while, the queen didn't say how much you should stay but you guessed it was a short while just for you to finish your job , "i think the queen wants our companies to join one another , if she could just tell me that" you mumbled this your self "Excuse me" the butler entered the room "my lady the carriage is ready , shall you go change your clothes" you got up sighing and went to change your clothes you entered the carriage by the help of your butler, after a while your butler told you "were almost here my lady" you didn't help but gasp at the mansion, Your butler helps you get down the carriage, as you was about to knock the door, a handsome tall butler opens the door "welcome , we were expecting you" your butler introduced you, '' This is (F/N) (L/N) the head of the (L/N) family , we would like to talk to your master , It's an order from the queen"
the butler said "yes he's in the study room"
the butler leads you to a room and knocks the door before entering telling the master that we came I sat at the chair in front of he's desk "would you like some tea?" Ciel asked you answered "well sure, may i have an earl grey please" Ciel's eyes widen up he didn't expect you to like he's favorite kind of tea after that he gave you a smirk as you take a sip of your tea , you cleared your throat and told Ciel "Mr.phantomhive the queen ordered me to come and have business with you " Ciel face turned serious as you say the queen you continued "She wants my company to join yours , of course after your permission" Ciel thought to himself a little and answered "the queen don't need my permission it's an order, and please just call me Ciel" he smiled "we will be working together after all ", you blushed for the first time ,knowing that you should only call those people who are close to you or have relationship with you by there first name then you told Ciel "Then just call me (F/N)", both butlers were staring at you wired reaction and looked at each other with a soft chuckle , you and Ciel realized the butlers reaction and we both got angry, after a lot of chit chatting about the two companies Ciel said to you "Would you like to join me for dinner ?" you answered "Why of course I would like to join you." Ciel looked at Sebastian , and as if Sebastian read he's mind he bowed and said "Excuse me i have to go prepare the table " , your butler followed Sebastian , you and Ciel were left alone then you too went down to eat dinner , you continued to eat staring at the plate your not usually left alone with someone, specially a boy, The Phantomhive FAMILY HEAD! , your cheeks were just soft pink while you was eating your food , Ciel wanted to open a conversation and grabbing your intention he said "we were all talking about work , i would like to know about you more" you looked at him surprised and then smiled , "you know i don't have a lot to talk about nothing interesting..." Ciel smirked saying "why do you wear an eye patch like mine ?" You got the mad face and then you smirked knowing what's going to happen next, you asked him "I want to know why you wear an eye patch to" he smirked and said "were going to open our eye patches as the number of three..." he got closer to you almost whispering into your ear "one...." you and Ciel started opening the bow of the patch , he got closer "two...." he got closer even closer "three..." you two opened the patch and stared at the marks you had at your eyes you both said "I knew it..." suddenly your head starts to hurt you, your eyes felt heavy and your mind got black ,so as Ciel ....

(This is my first fan fiction so please forgive my mistakes , I hope you enjoyed the story ^-^ JUST TELLING YOU I DON'T OWN BLACK BUTLER I only own this plot and you own yourself)