Chapter 3 {I can't live without you...}

CHAPTER 3 {I can't live without you}

After that you and Ciel got down the Carriage as you held each other arms , you got away as you told Ciel that your gonna change your clothes, you went to your room finding your butler preparing you clothes , he didn't came there or else you had asked him to help you , but you don't want Alois to know your secret , altough he has that mark on hes tongue , your butler said "you had fun my lady?'' you looked away blushing remembering the kiss again "What ever ! i just wanna forget about it!" , he bowed "yes" and left the room , your maid entered to help you change , you change into a purple dress that ended above your knees , you stared at the color as remembering Alois ,you blushed and looked at the maid "I want another dress" , altough the dress looks perfect on you , she got a dark emerald green dress, you wore it ,it ends above your knees lace at the end as a bow designed the chest and an jewel designed the center of the bow , you and Ciel went down stairs as you hear that annoying pitchy voice "CIELLLL~!" you said in your self UGH Lizzie , she just jumped over Ciel and hugged him you got a little away because she was so clumsy and she was about to hit you, she then looked at you with a glare "hello (F/N)_san) you answered with a smile "hello lizzie" lizzie was younger than you so you just call her lizzie, you didn't wanted to make her mad again , and you wanted to go outside to the garden "excuse me I'm going to the garden" you left them and with every step you took you had that uneasy feeling knowing that she is he's fiancee and she got to marry him it's destined, even Ciel had no choice .... maybe he did but because he wants he's family name to be on the top , i don't see something wrong in that but you couldn't just..., you went to the garden walking on your own thinking of the two boys "Alois....Ciel...." you whispered , you knew you couldn't have feelings for the both you felt uneasy... you sat there wondering when Lizzie going to leave , you was reading that book you bought from your home , you kind of miss your home to and you was about to finish the book you wanted a new one or at least something to do , as it was getting darker and colder , you wanted to stay outside you didn't want lizzie to get mad , you just sat there freezing from how cold it got, soon as you see Ciel coming towards you "Ciel!?.... what are you doing here?" , "I'm the one who has to ask you this "he helped you stand as you felt the warmth of he's hand , he was surprised for a reason he said" you hands are so cold " he then held both your hands and warmed them between he's hands you felt like your cheeks are going hotter he came closer and asked you "why your staying here although your freezing?" you answered looking down "umm... i just didn't want Lizzie to get mad" he got mad and said "you shouldn't do this!... and she has left now " you said "sorry..." your eyes widen as a warm thing touched you lips ... yes it was he's lips as that kiss has warmed you up , not only that you almost melted , you then realized you can't be with him ... and got away , he asked "what's wrong?" you didn't know what to say..."I just.. i can't" he shush you by another kiss , you got away "Ciel...I...can't" you got away , Ciel face went a little sad and then said "Can't you forget about reality for at least 5 seconds? this is how you can enjoy your life more " you blushed he gave you a kiss and started to get hes tongue inside your mouth you both moaned into this pleasureful (is this even a word?) kiss, you and Ciel went inside the mansion , into a room so you both can be alone , and continued kissing ,Suddenly the tears fell from your eye as Ciel notices he got he's lips away from yours and asked "What's wrong?" as he wipes your tears with he's hands , you looked away "I just can't fall for you , I can't imagine my life without you , but...." he held your face with both of he's hands and made you look at him "(F/N) I can't imagine my life without you to, I promise you, i will figure out something" you nodded at he's words as he kiss you a last kiss , both of you went to your rooms and slept a night full of dreams ...
~Dream~
You was sitting on grass wearing a white big dress "A wedding dress?!" you asked your self , as you heard two voices you know , you ran to the voice as you get surprised by what you see , Alois and Ciel is about to start a duel , With swords , Alois says "She will be mine" as he drew hes sword at Ciel, Then Ciel said coldy "ha , if you won !" he drew hes sword also at Trancy, you can't do nothing as you scream "STOP!?" they both said "it's alright..." there face turns soft when they look at you but when they look at each other , hatred feeling gets all up there faces you screamed again "CIEL , ALOIS STOP THIS ALREADY " they just ignored you and continued , then you tired to get between them by yourself , but an invisible wall stops you , "What the ...." you just watch Ciel , and Alois starting to fight....
~END of the Dream~

You woke up really surprised and scared , as you see your butler is prepering your tea as he says "Good morning mylady , you slept really noisy today" you rubbed your eyes and asked "What you mean ?" he answered smiling almost an evil smile "You was talking in your sleep and moving...." your eyes widen up as you ask "What did i say ?" he chuckled and said "I knew you would ask that..." you got mad and said "TELL ME!" he said "Yes, you was screaming i think Ciel and Alois names umm ... and you was really going to stop them from fighting " you sighed and place you palm on your head from disspoinment "You heard everything, anyways don't dare tell anyone ...Baka!" you got up and changed your clothes and went downstairs as usual , you was eatting breakfast as an massege was send to me , Sebby gave it to me , you just read it, another ball held By Alois ... you didn't know what to do and had a dumb face on ,then Ciel looked at you and asked "What is it?" , you answered "Trancy invited me to a ball " he gave an pissed look "so what's in that" i said clearing my thraot "Your invited to" you had that idea that Alois wants to make Ciel jealous, you remembered Alois calling Ciel jealousy boy you blushed , Ciel sighed and said "We already made a deal we have to go " you nodded ,after a while it was time to go to the party , you went upstairs and told your maid you want to wear that purple dress you tried , you wore it , you felt perfect and also this time you just appled gloss to your lips , this time you checked the flavour and chuckled as you remember what Alois told you , the flavour was grape , the dress you wore ended above your knees , fits you perfectly , it's showing you cervs and waist , you look really just HOT in that dress, your maid did your hair as you stared at your appearence your maid told you "You look beautiful" she smiles as she place a bow in your hair you smiled back "Yes, thank you" you went downstairs and got into the carriage , this time you also ordered your butler to stay home , when you was sitting in the carriage Ciel held your arms as always , but you felt a little uneasy for lizzie, you just relaxed and held hes arms back , you feel safe with him , you wonder about how he feels about you
~time skip~
You arrived at the Trancy's mansion, you felt nervous as Sebby helps you get down the carriage this time Lizzie is sick and she won't come to the party,Ciel just held your arms and didn't let go, you walked a little bit as The handsome blonde boy appears , "Hello sweetheart " he took you hands you kissed that top of it , Ciel then got mad and said "Don't you see that she is with me Trancy?" , Alois smirked and said "Hey Ciel " he placed he hands over hes shoulder "Don't be selfish" Ciel got hes hands away and then grabbed me to dance , you felt like there doing what they want , did they even asked you your feelings , even though you wasn't sure about your feelings , do you love Ciel or Alois , it's all complicated on your head , you and Ciel continued to dance as you was only trying to figure out what your feelings are and not paying atention to Ciel he suddenly got closed and asked "Isnt it rude not to look at your partner while your dancing" you relaized that you spaced and out "Sorry Ciel i just ..." you looked at Ciel and continued to dance , after that party everybody left Except you ,Ciel , And Alois of course , as you Ciel was telling you let's leave ,Trancy came to you and grabbed your waist and kissed you roughly , you was surprised all of sudden Alois is kissing you , Then Ciel grabbed you and got you away from Trancy , you looked at Ciel who was all mad , Trancy smirked as he says "What a jealous noble are you ..." he chuckled and continued "Not even dare to touch her and not wanting anybody to come close to her , don't you excpect her to get bored?" Ciel got even angrier and then , he grabbed you and kissed you deeply , he realsed you and Ciel said "It's not only you trancy who can kiss her" he chuckled and said "So you have that wild side of you anyways" you felt like two kids is fighting over a toy , you felt ignored and angry you shouted "You two stop fighting now!" They both look at you surprised , "Did you both even asked me about MY feelings ?!" , they both felt bad , Alois looked away , So as Ciel , you said as your chest felt heavy "Ciel tomorrow will be my last day staying at your mansion as my work has done , we can talk ,but only about work ".... he nodded sadly you turned to Alois "Sorry but we can't have a relationship Trancy , although you liked me , I'm sorry both of you , but even me myself i can't know my feelings , Ciel could we go to your mansion so i can sleep for the night " you turned to Alois "Thank you for the party , and good bye A-Alois ..." as you walked away your felt by each step you took as you was stepping into your heart , as you reach the carriage your heart were already crashed , you sat there not looking at Ciel , feeling that your about to cry....

{end of chapter T.T}

Ciel X Reader X Aloisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें