Chapter 11 {finding out the truth}

CHAPTER 11
=Your POV=
I woke up at 6:00 am to see tear stains all over my pillow "what happened yesterday ?" Robert appeared from no where which made me jump a little "you were having an nightmare my lady" I looked at him "FIRST OF ALL DONT APPEAR FROM NOWHERE AND SCARE ME LIKE THIS !" He said "I apologize my lady" I thought for a little "you said I was having a nightmare ? ... I can't remember anything .... Ahhh my head" my head !!! when ever I try to remember my head feels like it's gonna split ! "Please relax my lady I think you have a fever" I shock my head "no I'm oka- ahh ! My head" Robert let me lay down and got out the room to Bering something , my head ahhh it really hurts ! Suddebly I can't move I feel everything going away and everything faded....
=no one POV=
Robert entered the room to find that you fainted he placed cold water into a towel and placed it on your head , your face was really red from the hard fever
~meanwhile at the dining room~
Alois and Ciel sat there then Ciel asked "where is (F/N) ?" Alois agreed "yea she's late ..." Sebastian said "lady (F/N) is sick I think she would not join " Ciel stood up and hit the table "why didn't you tell me Sebastian!" And before Sebastian could say anything he left the room , Alois stood up and also left the room , they both headed up stairs until Ciel realized that Alois was behind him so he asked "what you want trancy ?" Alois smirked "will I came to check on her to" the sound "tsk.." Came out of Ciel's mouth , soon they opened the door to your room to find you laying on the bed and Robert taking care of you both of them rushed to you Alois held your hand and Ciel kissed your forehead you slowly realize that they were here and thought about the butlers so you closed your eyes again Alois then asked "W-what's wrong..?" You shock your head then Robert said "sorry but my lady needs rest..." Ciel then nodded and looked at Alois and luckily they didn't disagree and both left the room
~after a few days~
You recovered a bit from the fever and woke up and glared at Robert who smirked at you , you went downstairs and ate your food not talking so much , both Ciel and Alois had doubts about what's happening so after Alois finished he's food he stood up and came to you and whispered to your ear "meet me at 12:00 pm in Ciel's study" you were surprised and specially 'in Ciel's study ?' You thought 'what is he up to' both of you and Ciel finished your food and left the dining room you just got to your room and stayed there until 12:00 , you realized it was 12:00 so you got up and exited the room not saying a word , you headed to Ciel's study and opened the door to find Alois waiting for you, you entered then Alois got up and closed the door placing he's hand around you pinning you to the door he looked at your eyes "what is it ?" He asked so you looked away , he held you face and made you look at him "tell me !" You both heard a knock on the door so you got away from the door , Ciel entered "you need to tell us ..." You thought a little "fine ... But those are only my doubts i think that if I got married to one of you I might be able to break the contract ..." They both eyes widen and Ciel asked "how did you know ?" You answered "I told you it was doubts..." Alois then said "will ... We both know that your the awesome detective you might be right anyways" then Alois smirked and got closer to you and looked at your eyes "then who you choose ?" Ciel then got mad and said "Trancy get away from her !" Alois ignored him so Ciel pushed him and then you said "if I'm gonna choose ...."