trois

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE HAS NEVER EVER had a boyfriend or relationship with anybody. If somebody were to say they liked her it was to embarrass her and pull a prank on her. Besides Mandla, no one at her school likes her. She's shocked as to why Johnny is asking her that.

Her mouth automatically fell, "W-what did you say?"

Johnny sighs, he's obviously annoyed. "I said, you need to be-" she cut him off by holding her hand up.

"Yeah yeah, but why?" She quirked up an eyebrow. It's quite unexpected to be honest, she's scared that this is another prank.

"Well, after tonight's events I want to get back at Emma and Ashton." Her eyes widened.

"Out of all girls, why me?" She asked curiously, Mackenzie is nothing like her. She is a downgrade, she won't be jealous.

"Under those glasses and hoodies you're actually cute. I mean, look at you now. You're contacts make you look good, and you're wearing something other then a hoodie." he admits. Mackenzie can't believe what she's hearing, does Johnny pay attention to her?

"And I know for a fact Andrea and Emma hate your guts. So, this will make her mad." He smirked, Mackenzie felt a pang of hurt hit her. He's using her even more.

She shook her head. "You don't even know my fucking name, Johnny. I'm sorry but I don't want to get involved in your drama, they already hate me enough."

He grabbed her hands and that action made her heart beat ten times faster. "Please do this for me, Princess." She rolled her eyes.

"You really love rolling your eyes."

"Shutup!"

Johnny chuckled. "So what is your name anyway?"

"Mackenzie."

He smiled at the brunette. "That's so fucking cute, I like it. But I'm still going to call you Princess."

"Please don't." She sighed.

Johnny pushes himself up off the ground and extended his hand so Mackenzie could grab it. She took it and pushed herself up.

"Please drop me off at home." She muttered, beginning to walk to the parking lot.

"Nah, you're coming to my place, Princess," Johnny smirked.

She widened her eyes, his house? Why does he want her at his house? What will everyone think? "Uhm, okay." She didn't bother arguing.

"Just tell your parents you're sleeping over at one of your friends house." He says, nonchalantly.

Mackenzie pulled out her Iphone and clicked her Mother's contact, listening to the phone ring.

"Hey mum, is it alright if I sleep over at Mandla's?"

"Of course honey, you have clothes there considering how much you sleep over, right?"