six

YOU'RE MINE !

THE GROUP OF GIRLS continued their night with makeovers. It made Mackenzie happy because the night was so positive, she realised that these girls are so supportive of each other and have so much love for one another. Mackenzie was super grateful they're accepting her. Not many people at her school would.

Lauren finished up with Mackenzie's makeup, turning her around to show Annie and Nadia who were online shopping on Lauren's macbook. "Ugh, I wish I had your skin, Kenz. it's glowing and clear!" Nadia compliments.

Later on, it was getting late and the girls all agreed to go to bed. Before they did they all removed their makeup and packed away everything. They woke up a bit earlier then usual so they had time to get ready, considering there is four of them. Once it was Mackenzie's turn to use the bathroom, she spent her time wisely by taking a quick body shower. After that, Mackenzie straightened her hair and applied her contacts.

"We picked out an outfit for you while you were in the bathroom, try it on!" Nadia squeals, Mackenzie nods and grabbed the clothes.

She slipped on the outfit with ease. She wore a Out from Under Jessica Smocked Tie-Shoulder Cami that was red. Her friends paired the top with casual blue skinny jeans and some black heel boots.

She looked at herself in the mirror, looking herself down. She looked.. decent. "Woah, I look.. woah."

"You always do, Kenz. Now let's go, we're all ready." She nods and grabbed her stuff, walking down with them.

All four girls walk into the kitchen and spot Johnny eating cereal at the breakfast bar, scrolling through Instagram. "Hey, bro. We're going in Nadia's car, see you at school." He nods, turning around. His jaw drops when he sees Mackenzie, literally.

"You look stunning." Mackenzie was blushing, she tried to calm herself by tapping her phone.

He probably only said that to make the dating thing believable in front of the girls, Mackenzie thought.

"Thanks, babe." He smirks, turning back around. The girls share a chuckle and Mackenzie narrowed her eyes playfully.

"Can we go, you guys are being weird." they grin and walk out, Mackenzie following them.

Nadia starts up the car and drives to school after picking up breakfast. Mackenzie was anxious to get to school, she knew people were going to talk. And she's scared Emma & Andrea are going to kill her.

They made it to school, Mackenzie slowly walked side by side. Nadia senses her nervousness and grabbed Mackenzie's hand. She gave it a squeeze and smiled.

Of course people began to talk, they turned their heads and whispered incoherent things. Some were filming again.

"Dude, fuck that pig. I'd smash her."

"That's Mackenzie Ziegler, former nerd."

"Over night glow up, I want that."

"She didn't have to snap that hard."

Mackenzie couldn't help but laugh quietly. Nadia, Lauren, Annie & Mackenzie all approach Darius, Hayden & Mandla. They slip into a causal conversation when soon enough Johnny comes over and wrapped his hands around Mackenzie's waist from behind.

Johnny loved her touch, he loved being close to her. Mackenzie couldn't complain, she loved the feeling. Every time her and Johnny were close she felt tingles.

Mackenzie smiled once she realised Johnny's here and held his hands that were resting on her stomach. "Hey Johnny," she whispered. His head rested on her shoulder.

"Hi Princess."

Mackenzie turned around to face her 'boyfriend'. He murmured cute phrases to her when she looked around the hallway, Emma & Ashton were walking past with Andrea besides them.

Johnny noticed because he smashed his lips on Mackenzie, and what was supposed to be a peck turned into a minute makeout.

Mackenzie ran into the bathroom and began to ball her eyes out in one of the stalls. She wished she never agreed to Johnny's stupid idea.

FLASH BACK !

Mackenzie walked down the corridor, making her way to second period. She began to hear strange noises which were the sounds of people kissing and moaning. Mackenzie didn't know and she thought someone was hurt, she followed the noise and made her way to the Janitor's closet.

She slowly opened the door and gasped in shock. There was Johnny sucking off some girl's face who Mackenzie realised it was Lily Chee. Mackenzie was upset, her vision went blurry. She shouldn't be upset, she knew this was all fake. But it still hurt.

"Johnny!" She sputtered, he pulled away and turns his head. Johnny widened his eyes once he realised Mackenzie caught them. He has no luck. He quickly slipped on his shirt and approached Mackenzie. She stepped back.

"Mackenzie, hold on. I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"No, you're not. Don't let me interrupt you, though." She scoffed, storming off.

FLASH BACK OVER !

Mackenzie slammed her bag down and took a seat besides Mandla. She felt better, she was still mad at Johnny though. She shouldn't of even cried, Johnny meant nothing to her. He isn't even her real boyfriend.

She noticed Johnny was staring at her but she payed no attention to him. Mackenzie focused on her other friends and turned into their conversations. She picked at her salad, not feeling hungry. She definitely lost her appetite after the scene that rolled out in front of her.

Johnny was shattered, he couldn't stay away from Mackenzie. He broke a rule. He began to like her.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

johnny fuck KENZIE SHE AINT SHIT COME TO ME BBABY 🤤🤤🤤🤤