seize

YOU'RE MINE !

SHE HAD WALKED INTO school with a smile on her face, it's Monday morning and Mackenzie is back at school after her ten days of recovery. Maddie and Jack are now gone, back to Australia. Her parents are arriving in the after noon from their work trip.

Mackenzie approached all her friends and they attacked her with hugs and kisses. People in the hallway were waving at Mackenzie and smiling.

She leaped onto Mandla, hugging her best friend tightly. She hadn't seen him in a while. After all, they were that duo before this all. Johnny was uncomfortable, so he coughed sarcastically. Mackenzie rolled her eyes then went to hug Johnny.

"Hello, John." She whispered, resting her head on his chest.

"Hi, gorgeous, how'd you sleep?" She only shrugged, he narrows his eyes playfully and Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

They faced the group who's jaws were opened. "You guys are fake dating again?" Annie questioned.

Johnny shook his head. "Nah, shes my girl for reals. I love this beauty." Mackenzie blushed hardcore.

"Finally! You know how long we've been waiting!" Lauren exclaims, causing the new couple to laugh.

From behind, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. They all stand and talk, up until the bell rings. Everybody parts ways and walks off to their class. The first two periods flew by and Mackenzie was walking into the bathroom during lunch break.

She is refreshing herself up in the mirror when she saw Andrea & Emma approach her. They hadn't been bothering her so hopefully they won't now. She hoped for too much as she felt Emma kick her ankle. Mackenzie turned around and saw the duo begin to harass Kenzie.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Emma giggles.

Mackenzie turned back around and fixed up her hair as she heard the two girls sharing a few words. Suddenly, all of them are kicking and punching Mackenzie's legs, and then Emma walks up to her. "You stole Johnny from me, so you'll pay the price." She raised her eyebrows but then she yanks on Mackenzie's hair and pours her water all over the brunette.

"Let's go, Andrea." She says, walking out with her friend. Mackenzie cried and cried, squeezing her hair and her crop top. It's clung to Mackenzie's body like a second skin and it's white so you could see through it now.

She looked in the mirror, her top is wet, her hair is wet and her blue skinny jeans are all clingy. How does she explain this to the group?

Mackenzie walked out fo the bathroom and held her bag against her chest so nobody would see anything. She had many people looking at her so she quickly walked towards her friends in the cafeteria. "What took you so long bab-" Johnny looks at his girlfriend and his eyes widen.

"What happened to you?" He exclaims, sliding off his hoodie once he sees her shivering.

He helped Mackenzie slip it over her head. She thanked him and continued to explain. "I was going to say the sprinklers happened but it was Emma & Andrea."

Johnny's jaw clenched. "I'm so sorry baby, you don't deserve any of this." Mackenzie shook her head, smiling.

"It's fine," She muttered, resting her head on his chest.

"Did they do anything else?" Nadia says, her face screams pure anger.

"Kicked and punched me." Johnny tightened his grip around Mackenzie's waist. It's always his fault as to why she gets hurt.

"They're fucking pricks, stuff them." Hayden inputs.

"Thanks guys, I love you all."

Mackenzie walked inside her house slowly, hoping to avoid her parents. She shut the door quietly and ran up the stairs. She didn't make it far as her father called her name. She sighed and turned around, going back down to the living room.

"Hello, Mackenzie, how are you feeling?" Her father questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Fine, I guess,"

Her father looks at Melissa, her mother, and nodded. "Honey, take a seat, we need to discuss something." She took a seat one of the couches and crossed her legs.

Melissa was dreading this moment. She did not want this for her daughter. "We've thought about you having a boyfriend and I just don't think you're ready, sweetheart."

She gasped. "I am ready! Please don't make me break up with him, I'll do anything."

Melissa sighed. "Mum? Please, help me out!" Her mother only shook her head, mouthing a 'sorry'.

"You're too young, Mackenzie. Now please go up to your bedroom." She scoffed and left the room, locking her bedroom door.

She leaped onto her bed and began to cry in her pillow. How was she supposed to break up with him, it's only been a week.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

🕺🏽🕺🏽