draco malfoy and harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 16, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 16, 2019*

Trying to find her best friend, y/n noticed how Draco Malfoy hasn't gotten off the train, only leaving her suspicious. She walks over to where he was until she saw him draw out his wand closing all the blinds around him. Knowing Malfoy, she knew he was up to no good.

Creeping slowly and quietly to the door she hears Draco speaking. "Didn't mummy ever told you that it was rude to eavesdrop Potter--" she heard him say a spell and could not quite catch.

Hearing a loud thud hit the floor, knowing well that was Harry before a sigh came out of her lips.

Hearing footsteps moving away from the door she tried her best to listen in.

"Oh yeah, she was dead before you can wipe the drool off your chin." Y/N heard Draco saying before hearing him grunt. "That's for my father, enjoy your ride back to London, " he said before making his way to the door quickly.

Moving quick out of the way, she moved to a corner was she won't be seen by Draco, who walked out leaving the train. Once he was out of sight Y/N made her way to Harry.

Looking on the floor, she feels around wi5h he root so she doesn't trip over Harry. Her foot soon felt something on the ground causing Y/N to bend down. Grabbing a hold of the invisibility cloak she see's Harry petrified as he stares up at the roof.

"Oh Harry...the things you get yourself into,--bemday!" (Sorry if it's spelled wrong ):) she says causing Harry to stand from his petrified state.

"How did you find me?" Harry asked her wondering how she knew where he was.

"Well I know you wanted to prove your point on Draco being a Death Eater, then I realized that he didn't leave the train so I found him closing the blinds and dis all that to you." Y/N said rudely before grabbing hold of Harry's invisibility cloak.

Handing it to him they head their way off to the train to the castle.

"Oh about time, o was looking all over for you two." Professor Flitwick said as he looked at the two. "Names..." he said as he held a long parchment paper.

"But Professor Flitwick, you know me for five years," Harry said clearly confused.

"No exceptions Potter-- go on ahead," Flitwick said as he let Harrybamd Y/N pass through.

The6 both see Draco arguing over a cane with a man, then Snape protecting him about it. Draco looks over to the two, first looking at Y/N with love in his eyes but soon turn to hatred as he looks at Harry. "Nice face Potter." He says before he walks off, Snape closely behind him.

"Would you like me to fix it for you?" Y/N asked Harry as she drew her wand out of her pocket.

"Um have you ever fixed a nose before?" Harry asked.

"No, but I've done several toes how different are they really." She said as a giggle left her lips.

"Um okay...give it a go." He said with a warm smile.

"Episkey!" She said as she placed her wand lightly on his nose, soon causing his bone to move in place, causing him to groan.

"H- how do I look?" He asked Y/N.

"Handsome as always." She said with a shy smile playing on her lips.

Harry turned a deep red before he smiled at her.

"Let's go before we're late for dinner." She said as she grabbed hold of Harry's hand running to the castle.