remus lupin imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞no-fart-jokes sister! Happy early birthday my dear, I hope you enjoy! 🤩♥️

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
no-fart-jokes sister! Happy early birthday my dear, I hope you enjoy! 🤩♥️

"oh, dearest y/n!" Sirius sing-songs as he walks down the stairs with his arms wide open.

y/n looks up from her processing essay to see an ear to ear smiling Sirius walking her way. "hello Sirius."

"the beauty of a best friend I have right here," he says as he pulls out the chair from underneath the seat where y/n is sitting and sits down in front of as he rests his head in his hands.

"can I help you my dearest best friend?" y/n mocks Sirius with a smirk on her face as she continues to write down her still processing essay.

"well you can help me with one, itty, bitty, thing," he says as he pokes at the table lightly.

"and what is that itty, bitty, thing?" she says as she raises her eyebrows at him.

"help me and James to get Remus to confess his liking to you since you like him," Sirius says as he leans back in his chair as he throws his feet up onto the table.

"who said anything about me liking Remus?" y/n said as she turned a deep red as she looked away from Sirius's prying eyes.

"y/n, dear, it's very bloody obvious that you love our best friend," James says as he joins your side at the table with a smirk on his face.

"You two make me want to kill the both of you," y/n groaned as she starts to slouch in her seat as her hands cover her face.

Both James and Sirius looked at one another with a triumphant smile because they knew they got her to confess in her own way.

"Considering you just confessed your feelings were going to go ahead and tell you the --"

"We have a problem!" Remus says as he runs over to his best friends with a panicked look on his face.

y/n's face turns red underneath her hands as she peaks through her fingers to see what's going on without Remus seeing her face all red.

James and Sirius looked at one another with wide eyes knowing that they were almost caught in their planning but recover quickly before Remus could realize that they shared a knowing look.

"What's the wrong Moony?" James says as he looks at him with frowned eyebrows.

"You know that little prank we set up in the hallways to that lead to the Great Hall?" He says frantically.

"Yes?" Sirius says as he turns his head upwards to look at Remus.

"McGonagall fell for the prank and she's fuming and she's heading her way towards us -- right now," Remus says as he runs his hands through his hair in a panicked state which causes them to tense up at the thought of McGonagall yelling and pulling them by their ears.

"Oh my hallows, we're going to die." y/n mumbles as she slouches further into her seat already knowing she is about to face her death.

"We can hide!" James said as he got up quickly from his seat.

"Hide? Hide where Jame?" y/n asks as she also gets up from her chair.

"In the closet upstairs by our room," James says as he points to the stairs leading up to the boy dormitories

"How are we going to fit in there?" Sirius says as he looks at James with a belligerent look.

"We'll find a way, now hurry up!" James says rushed as he starts to push and pull everyone up the stairs.

Once everyone is up to the stairs, they quickly make their way the closet by their bedroom. When they open it Remus is quick to get inside.

"Only one more person can fit in there," y/n says slowly as she looks at the empty space left and then back to the two idiots smiling wickedly at her.

"We know," They both say at the same time as they push her inside and closing the door before she could get out.

As she was pushed inside, y/n trips over her own feet and bumps into Remus.

Remus not wanting her to fall any further wraps his arms around her quickly to prevent for any more action.

This causes both of them to blush deeply and look at one another with a wide eye looks on their faces.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you I just-just tripped over my feet and. . .and -" y/n rambles on but is soon cut off by Remus softly placing his lips on top of hers.
"y/n it's okay." He says as he looks at her with a timid smile on his face.

y/n feels the blush on her face grow a deeper shade and in temperature as she looks at him with the same smile on her face.

"YES!" You head from outside the closet which causes the two to look at the door with a confused look.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER AND SIRIUS ORION BLACK!" they hear McGonagall yell out from outside the closet.

Then a course of "ow" ring out in chants which causes the pair inside the closet to laugh at the fact that their best friends were just caught for the prank that went wrong for them.
_________