Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Kylie, will you stop crying?! You know it wasn't intentional, and nobody else knows about it except the four of us!" Selena shouted at me. We were in my room, and I had just told them about my mistake with Jiro.

Remember last night, I kissed a guy that I just met, and I don't know him, I don't even remember his face! Because I was so drunk, the only thing I remember is that kiss with the mystery guy. I feel so guilty because I cheated on Jiro.

Speaking of him, I've been trying to call him since this morning, but he hasn't been answering. It's been four days. Could my mistake really be that significant to cause him to ignore me for this long?

"We were also drunk last night, and Troy just told me that he saw me twerking, and he thought it was so sexy. So I called him and yelled at him." Mikan held her head while saying that. I wanted to tell her that I just found out about her wild side last night, but I wasn't in the mood.

"I wasn't even that drunk last night, but I can't believe I kissed Ariana!" Selena shouted in frustration while chewing her bubble gum. I saw Ariana roll her eyes at her and continued texting. She went back to her usual self, not saying a word.

I hung my head as my tears kept falling. I really miss Jiro so much. "But even though he doesn't know, I still cheated on him. I really feel sorry about it." My phone rang, and it was from Ariana.

'You really love him? Do you? Well, in my opinion, you didn't really cheat. It was all just a mistake, just forget about it.' Mikan and Selena read the text, and they both nodded in agreement with A's message.

"And besides, if it weren't for him, you wouldn't have been excluded from the club, and none of that would have happened. So Jiro is also at fault." Mikan said. "That's right, K. No one else knew about it except us, so stop crying and just forget about it." Selena suggested.

"Jiro wants an honest relationship, and I can't lie to him." They all looked at me, and my tears subsided. "W-what if I tell him about it?" I asked them, and their eyes widened.

"You're really out of your mind! If you tell him, he'll definitely get angry, and it might make things worse because you kissed someone! And it might lead the both of you to... break up." Selena's voice weakened when she said that.

"Are you even sure that he's being honest to you?" Ariana asked. Selena teased her, saying that she leveled up because she actually spoke instead of texting. I suddenly asked myself, am I even sure?

I can't talk to him now because he doesn't want to talk to me. I don't even know what he's doing or where he's been for the past four days. I have his friends' numbers, but I'm too shy to ask them about Jiro. I don't want them to think I don't trust their friend, and I definitely don't want Jiro to think I don't trust him.

I didn't answer Ariana's question, and I denied Jiro's number, but this time it said that his line was busy. Is he talking to someone else on the phone? I don't want to suspect! I don't want to think that he's with someone else or any other negative thoughts because I'll just cry over it.

Maybe he's just talking to his mom on Viber because she's in another country, yes, that's it! It's just his mom! "Kylie, are you okay?" I looked at my three friends who were also looking at me with concern. I nodded.

"Girls, I think I need to loosen up. Maybe that's why he's not answering my texts or calls because I'm not giving him space. Maybe he needs space, but he can't say it to me, which is why he's not texting or calling. Maybe that's why our disagreement has lasted four days."

I wiped away my tears that kept flowing. Even though I didn't want to, even though I felt upset, I'll do it because maybe that's what he needs... space.

"Let's go back to the Spade Club tonight?" I asked them, getting up from my bed. I need to freshen up. I'll never know, maybe Jiro really misses me, and because he misses me so much, he'll come to my house.

"Are you sure, K?" Mikan asked, worried. I nodded. "This is what I want... for now. Maybe I also need some space, but after tonight, I'll go to Jiro's house and talk to him. I love him so much, and I'll fix this. But for now, I really need to loosen up."

I went to the glass wall of my room where I could see my reflection, and I smiled bitterly. "I looked like sh*t." I laughed softly. My hair was a mess, like it went through a storm, my PJs were wrinkled, and I had dried saliva at the corner of my lips. My face felt sticky from my tears. I had dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. I didn't want Jiro to see me like this, so I quickly went to the bathroom.

We arrived at the Spade Club exactly at nine pm, parking Ariana's SUV in the same spot where the guy with the red Chevy parked. Suddenly, my heartbeat quickened as I remembered.

I couldn't help but ask myself if I would see him tonight. Or was that night the last time we would see each other?

To be continued...