Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Hey! What are you daydreaming about? Are you reminiscing about your kiss with the mystery guy?" I pinched Selena's side when she said that, and she winced in pain. "You really have a big mouth!" I told her and linked my arm with A, who just smiled and shrugged.

We sat on the same sofa where we were sitting last night, and Mikan signaled the waiter to give us the menu. "Oh, girls! I don't want to try all the drinks anymore. My mom scolded me this morning because of the huge credit card bill!" Selena exclaimed loudly since it was noisy inside.

As usual, there were a lot of people on the dance floor, each doing their own moves. "And you know what? He took away two of my credit cards, so I'm left with only two now."

"Haha! Poor thing! Luckily, I'm still okay with my mom," Mikan said. We ordered Jack Daniels, and we talked about not getting too drunk, but... "Sh.it! I'm feeling nauseous!" Mikan suddenly stood up and hurriedly went to the restroom.

Even though my vision was becoming blurry, I counted the bottles of Jack Daniels that were accumulated on our table—one, two, three, and the fourth one was already halfway empty.

"Haha! Can you believe it? We're already drunk!" Selena's voice sounded very intoxicated as she held the bottle of Jack Daniels and poured it into her shot glass. Some of it even spilled.

"Sometimes, I'll invite my dad to do shots!" I looked at Ariana, who burst into laughter upon hearing her statement. "Haha! Count me in, A! Let's also invite Mikan and Kylie. For sure, Uncle will say we can be 'one of the boys'! Haha."

I just shook my head and took the full shot glass of Jack Daniels that Selena handed to me. This was definitely getting out of hand... When Mikan came back, Selena invited her to dance, but they declined. Since I was closer to Selena, it was just the two of us who danced on the dance floor.

Now, it's the Nae Nae song, and Selena is doing all sorts of hip-hop moves while I just do simple swaying. I don't want to jump around too much and risk getting dizzy again.

Until the music turned into a sweet dance, I looked at Selena and she quickly found a dance partner, their bodies close together. I was about to step down when someone suddenly held my waist and pressed me against their chest.

"We met again, Kylie," he whispered to me, accelerating the beating of my heart. Mystery guy was here now, dancing with me.

"Mystery guy," I softly called him, matching his body movements. I could hear his sexy laughter since his mouth was close to my ear. "So you gave me a code name," he said to me, and I nodded in agreement.

He moved even closer to me, and I could feel the warmth of his body. I couldn't help but smile in that moment, and I looked up to see his face just as the spotlight shifted away from us. Wrong timing!

"My name is Kent, and I'm your neighbor," I heard his name, but I couldn't understand his last words due to the loud music. I simply nodded so he wouldn't notice that I was getting lost in my own thoughts again.

"Kylie?" he called out to me, and I responded with a soft "hmm.." "I like you," he said. Once again, my heart started beating faster upon hearing his words, but I thought it might be my imagination, so I asked him again, "W-what was that?" I tiptoed to reach his ear so he could hear me.

"I said.." He lowered his face and our gazes met again, and once again my heart started racing like horses, beating faster and accompanied by butterflies in my stomach. What am I feeling? Is it because I'm drunk? I've never felt this way before.

I voluntarily closed my eyes as he kissed me again. I suddenly felt like I missed his kisses, even though we only kissed last night. We were kissing while dancing, and I felt comfortable about it, even though I knew we weren't the only ones on the dance floor.

His kiss reached my cheeks, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He moved down to my jawline, then my ear, and he reached my neck. He sucked, licked, and kissed my neck, and I really enjoyed it.

I've never experienced this kind of kiss before, so I was truly enjoying what he was doing until he stopped. I was about to complain when he held my hand and said, "I'm going to show you something."

I didn't know why, but my heart started beating faster again at his words, and the butterflies in my stomach disappeared. I just nodded, and he pulled me towards a private room in the Spade Club.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him. He smiled at me, and that made me feel less anxious. He held my hand tightly as he opened the private room.

Everything inside this room showed how elegant it was; it was definitely expensive. I wanted to explore the room, but he didn't let go of my hand. I looked at him and only now did I notice that he looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen him before.

I was about to ask him if we had met before when I heard moans coming from the corner of the room. Anxiety crawled back into my chest as he pulled me towards the far end of the room where the sounds were coming from.

Tears streamed down my face as I saw Jiro on top of a girl. He was wearing my clothes, but the girl was not. They were almost having s.ex and they hadn't even noticed us. It was heart-breaking.

Everything was about Jiro for me. He was my first crush, first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, and first hug. The only guy I introduced to my parents. He promised me he wouldn't break my heart. He promised me that he would love only me forever. No one could tear us apart. Because of him, I believed in the existence of a Prince Charming and forever, but now everything I used to believe in vanished just like that.

I couldn't bear what I saw, so I let go of the mystery guy's hand and made my way out of Spade Club.

To be Continued...