Don't Deny it

Author's note

I don't like these in the middle of the story there might be a few though but not a lot. So this is my first book and I am not that good at writing so if there are spelling mistakes sorry. I would like to dedicate this to my twin @louisaangeles she has helped me a lot with this. so thanks Twin.

German knows the truth about Angie. He has feelings for her but is he hiding them by dating Esmeralda.

Angie pov-

I woke up this morning and went straight down stairs. As I came down the stairs I was greeted by German and Esmeralda hugging each other. If I am really honest they make me feel sick. But this is all probably because I still have feeling for him. His smile, his hair, the way he speaks, the way ... well everything really. I was daydreaming about German when I got interrupted by Vilu.

"ANGIEEEEE!" she screamed down my ear. I quickly turn to see her about 3cm from my ear. "VILU!" I shouted back. (she gave me a massive fright). When we did this we had some weird looks from Esmeralda and German but one thing I was glad of is that It broke their hug so they were no longer hugging. But then Violetta whispered something in my ear "you have been staring at my dad for ages" then I heard someone's fingers snapping. I looked to my side again and saw Violetta and then realist what she actually whispered to me, I quickly ran up stairs as red a  tomato.  

German pov-

I was in my office doing some paperwork early this morning ; when I heard a knock on the door I went to see who it was. It was Esmeralda. She jumped up and hugged me. I know it is bad I still have feelings for Angie but we must both move on even though I love her, the way she smiles, the way her hair is always perfect, And the way she can make any one laugh (even me and I am not an easy person to make laugh)

so anyway I was hugging my girlfriend when I heard someone come down the stairs, I tried to let go of Esmeralda but she wouldn't let go if anything she grabbed on tighter.

A few minutes later she let go, I turn around because I heard Angie and Violetta shouting each others names. Then I made eye contact with Angie I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was in her clothes ready for the studio. I love her style and especially her feathered earrings. We stared at each other for minutes on end but then violetta moved in front of Angie's face so I could no longer see her beautiful smile. I saw Vilu say something to Angie. I don't know what she said but Angie ran upstairs really fast and I could hear a slam of her bedroom door.